Why don't people respect time?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

WeirdFatKid

I'm sick of this..SICK OF IT!
Why don't people stick to plans, why do they have to be so ******* late..WHY?! Am I the only person left in this world who actually makes sure that I'm punctual, that I should arrive 10-20 minutes before any kind of meeting, huh?
I used to like all the team work and tasks but now, I despise it with all my heart. Stupid colleages, no respect whatsoever. They don't give a fresia what a deadline is..**** slackers.
What puzzles me most is the fact that they hate waiting but don't mind others waiting for them. Well, I hate waiting..why should I waste my precious seconds on somebody who doesn't respect the fact that, 'oh okay, I don't really have a life and I might appear like a total loser, but I do have things to do you arsehole'. I'm supposed to have been in a meeting an hour ago..and guess what?! I AM LATE! And not just a few minutes late..A WHOLE DARN HOUR!..Even though it was so dificult for me, I have been fidgeting for the last hour in my room because I felt so not-myself..I somehow feel better! Just got a call from one of the bitches that shows up 30 minutes late, and her reason is of course always..'umm, sorry?' Hahahaha..she was telling me that I'm late..how disappointing huh! I was like, I can show up whenever I want! I haven't felt so powerful in a very long time and now I love it!

I will go now and at least 'show up' and shove my work (which I have completely done and perfected) on their ugly faces and disappear! HAHA we'll see who's the boss this time!

WFKid, i deal with the same thing all the time :rolleyes: believe me i know how you feel lol. I always happen to be the one waiting, it gets pretty sickening after awhile and then i just lose it and make myself come late too lol. No impact at all to the "latecomers". Lots of impact to my precious time. But they can never get it, so..i won't waste my time anymore on trying to make them come early when even pointing it out to them and asking them to be early never did happen. I just come late or later lol.
Oh well :rolleyes:

Oh yes. Everyone does it where I live. I've gotten used to it, so if they say "4 pm" I know it really means "6 pm or maybe tomorrow". :)
I think those people need a good old ass-whipping to lose some of their arrogance.

You have hit the one thing that really winds me up. Totally dose. There is no excuse for someone being late. In today's world there is like a million ways to let someone know your going to be late. Its selfish and rude and total disrespect to the person there letting down by keeping waiting. Its like there saying am better then you.

I have fall out with ppl in the past cos of this. One person I fall out with that really hurt me was a cousin. It was not just one are two times he did this but nearly all the time. He would give a time he was coming round and then just not keep to it are even not even phone to tell me he was running late. And sometimes would just not come round at all. The the last time he did this I called him and told him he was full of it "BS" that is.

I don't mined ppl being late if A they let you know and B they don't normally do it and C they apologias cos of it and not cos they are expected to apologias but because they feel they wont to.

I what for someone for 10 minuets and then am gone. fresia um if they cannot even respect me a nuff to be on time.

i dont think anybody has clocks where i live. they just show up whenever they want. if they even ever show up @ all
ive gotten used 2 it. so i just take my time now going places. even if im an hour l8. im usually there 1st anyway. the only time its inconvenient is when im waiting hours 4 some1 from a business or @ an appt
haha waited 6 hrs in a docs office once...wouldnt do that now. was a long time ago. that was back when i believed in time & ppl2
now i just leave after 30 min

NewBirth said:
haha waited 6 hrs in a docs office once
6 hours!! Dang, that was a pretty long wait.. As much patience as i may have, i could never wait that long lol.

LOLLOLOL.

This post cracks me up!!

Awesome keep up your personal power.

Latest posts

Back