Why in the hell was Kevin banned on Xat Chat?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Estreen

Reaction score
I've spoken to multiple people who witnessed it on Xat, and Kevin was banned without ANY reason given to him.

Now, the person who banned him, I happen to like as well, so this isn't some attempt on a personal attack, but a lot of people (Kevin included) would like to know why he was banned ever-so-suddenly, and not given a reason, or warning, and why he was still banned after others protested against it.

I usually bite my tongue in these situations, but this is unjust. I wish someone up there could explain this to us, and if there really is no good answer, Kevin is owed an apology.

I asked the moderator who banned kevin (not saying any names) and this person wouldn't tell me, because this person obviously didn't have a good reason.

Kevin is a manipulater..
Kevin is a biggot, hater, self rightous sick O.
I experince this first hand. Kevin crossed..crossed the line but then turn around and accused me
of starting trouble or whined about it as always.

He simply butt heads with me just becuase i was a mod.

Even then I just asked him to mellow out and respect other members and never banned him.

Kevin posted that he dosn't like people on this site on his other thread...
He wished his account to be deleted.

Yes or No...?

or just more of the same O manipulation Bullshit.

I spent all day doodling with Kevin..as he made racial remarks or whatever..that dose bother me
I can take it...

it's when he started attacking other members...especific female members
willfully and knowingly it hurts other members and tries to justify it through whatever debebt.

I don't give a fresia what fucken excuses or illness he comes up with..

I simply called him a fucken pussy ....a spade as a spade.
If he wants to ditch it ..then he can take it..

Thats the fucken truth.

This all happened TODAY, Rocket? Are you saying that that is why Kevin was banned?

And are you saying that you are the one who banned him, or had a hand in banning him?

Nope Kevin should have been BANNED permanately a long as time ago...
As i said i never banned him. I simply asked him to mellow out.
But he refused...the other member decided to step away from this forum and the chat room for a while.
Did it effected the ohter member?
Yes it did , very much.

Kevin holds himself unaccountible for any of it...

The same behaviors continues...

He'll simply do the same behavior..as long as he gets away with it.

Yes. i was in there when he was banned...today.
Evidently he pushed certain people too far.
Just more freaken dramma and chaos...same O same O if it was allow to continued.

These weren't the only mods that wanted to banned him...there's been series of other occasions.
There seem to be a parttern with Kevin and whomever the mods are...

it wasn't a perminate banned..just a 6 hours banned.
He can go into the chatroom anytime soon.

Lets make it more drammatic shell we...*sigh*

The Xat chat room is one of most lose chatroom I've inneract in...
The same as this forum.
There will alway be those that's willing to push it beyound it's limits no matter what.

If you get banned from that chatroom or this site. You're way...way..way out there.

Let me put it this why..if kevin was continusly attack you for whatever reason
even after he was informed to stop over and over again. How would you feel ?

Rocket...you are posting useless information then. My question wasn't "What has Kevin done in THE PAST?" it was, "What did he do TODAY?"

I frankly (and please excuse my language) don't give a honeysuckle about past occurrences, as the past is the past. That's been dealt with. And I just saw screenshots, where Kevin was just leaving, and hadn't said a thing to anyone except "Goodbye" and on his way out he was banned. Reason? "."

it's not useless informations...There's a fucken pattern.

fresia the screen shot...

I could easliy took screen shots of who fucken Kevin really is and what he said or wrote..

fresia kevin too ...whiny litte manipulator
He can take the fcuken screen shot and wipe his ass with it.
a fucken snap shot just to sooht his purpose.

Where you there...you weren't there..don't assume anything or paint your perception
of what went on.

That's right...you're being manipulated. yes...yes..your emotionally attached to the dude.

yeah...like kevin said himself about leatherbag...
"leatherbag dosn't need anyone else to speak for him"...so why the fresia is it now Kevin won't do the same..?

He ditches it all day long...

There's the underground chatroom and other chatrooms..go in there.
Say whatever you want, anything you want, about whatever...until your heart is content.

Ok, I'm just going to disregard this, as this isn't relevant.

For future reference:

This isn't a discussion thread on your personal feelings about Kevin. This is an inquiry to the higher ups as to why we have mods going around randomly deciding to ban people without giving due reason. Usually I assume that the mods have a good reason, but this time? I don't see one.

Maybe kevin was being a gardenia to one of the mods in a privite session...

As I said..I doodled with him all day as in a private session. Just to divert him from attacking other members FFS.
freaken baby sit him bascailly.

BTW...who showed you a screen shot..Stella or Kevin? :p
FFS...she came in right after that...Do the samething your doing now...

strings....

Let me put it another way...I know all of Kevin's moves...he can't bullshit and bullshiter.
It's just a fucken game...the fucken headgames..the truama, dramma and master of confusions.

It's recovery 101...It's written in black and white in many many recovery books.
He hasn't done anything i havn't done myself as a know it all smartass manipulating prick.
I love and care for Kevin more than you think.
It's call getting and coming CLEAN.
I can distinguish betweem sympaty and empathy.

Wow, I was wondering where he was. Like him or not, you get kind of used to him being there. His presence, no matter how pain in the ass it might have been, is missed on my behalf. I thought he had just left. I didn't know he was banned.

Estreen if you are truely interested in why he was banned, why dont you send Eve or Steel a PM. Creating a thread will only cause an argument.

Kevin was banned in chat, but I just dont wish to talk about it because I feel no matter what explanation that's given that there will be bickering. hell, even when there is no explanation there is bickering. I just dont want to start/contribute to and thus fuel/begin a larger argument.

*shrug*

Please know that when a mod bans someone there is a reason behind it. And, if you wish to know more, PM Eve or Steel.

Thank you. :)

Normally I would not consider discussing a banning publicly; however, in this case, we are talking about someone who is no longer a member of ALL, having decided to have his account deleted at his own request. This reason alone would be enough to ban him from the chatroom; it is for ALL members.

However, I can reveal that the decision to ban him from chat was made before his announcement of his account deletion. I will not outline the reasons here, however, it involved complaints from multiple sources, along with screenshot evidence to support these complaints.

It is unfortunately extremely common for those whom are banned to pretend innocence as to their actions, and to imply that the ban was in some way unjustified. Clearly, an observer will only see the ban being enacted, without, perhaps, any indication of the reasons behind the censure. Such is the case here.

Sorry but i kinda find that to be a bit of a smeghead situation steel, i'd like to think that if i ever want my account deleting i can go into chat and see how everyone i don't talk via MSN/IM is doing, or for all we no he could of been seconds from leaving, SG had no real right to ban him, and saying that he isn't welcome because he just asked to be deleted aint a very good example to show to newbies...

hey i'm not on either side(yet:p) but i hate to think that this place has stooped to keeping vendetta's against people, espically ppl with da powah!!!

PLUS this will only be a 1 sided topic....since SG is still a member she could easily say that kevin was drowning new-born kittens and kevin would only have the ability to tell us what he said..

Lonesome Crow said:
Maybe kevin was being a gardenia to one of the mods in a privite session...

As I said..I doodled with him all day as in a private session. Just to divert him from attacking other members FFS.
freaken baby sit him bascailly.

BTW...who showed you a screen shot..Stella or Kevin? :p
FFS...she came in right after that...Do the samething your doing now...

strings....

Let me put it another way...I know all of Kevin's moves...he can't bullshit and bullshiter.
It's just a fucken game...the fucken headgames..the truama, dramma and master of confusions.

It's recovery 101...It's written in black and white in many many recovery books.
He hasn't done anything i havn't done myself as a know it all smartass manipulating prick.
I love and care for Kevin more than you think.
It's call getting and coming CLEAN.
I can distinguish betweem sympaty and empathy.

HUH? don't drag me into this. I wasn't there when he got banned, i was there only for the aftermath. I don't have any screen shots, in fact i was and still am to warn out from work to bother with stupidities such as this.

Van Hooligan X said:
Sorry but i kinda find that to be a bit of a smeghead situation steel, i'd like to think that if i ever want my account deleting i can go into chat and see how everyone i don't talk via MSN/IM is doing, or for all we no he could of been seconds from leaving, SG had no real right to ban him, and saying that he isn't welcome because he just asked to be deleted aint a very good example to show to newbies...

hey i'm not on either side(yet:p) but i hate to think that this place has stooped to keeping vendetta's against people, espically ppl with da powah!!!

PLUS this will only be a 1 sided topic....since SG is still a member she could easily say that kevin was drowning new-born kittens and kevin would only have the ability to tell us what he said..

Actually, I said it was reason enough, and not the reason itself.

Sophia had every right to ban him, as she was banning a member who is currently banned from the room. The only regrettable matter is that more of the moderators had not been informed about the situation.

Steel said:
Van Hooligan X said:

Sophia had every right to ban him, as she was banning a member who is currently banned from the room. The only regrettable matter is that more of the moderators had not been informed about the situation.

wow that was a good coinincidence steel

Van Hooligan X said:
wow that was a good coinincidence steel

I'm not sure what part of my post qualifies as coincidence, considering there was no coincidence involved.

Steel said:
Van Hooligan X said:

this part :)

Lol, I fail to see what difference it makes, apart from to Kevin, who got to use chat when he shouldn't have been able to, and to Sophia, who was accused of something she was innocent of.

Steel said:
Lol, I fail to see what difference it makes, apart from to Kevin, who got to use chat when he shouldn't have been able to, and to Sophia, who was accused of something she was innocent of.

Coolio opinion steel :D
I put it down in that book i use to write everyones opinions in. getting kinda full though :S maybe time to burn this 1 and start a newbie book :D

and that the other thing that bugs me is why SG didn't say this honeysuckle in the first place.

I, Freya(booooo! u suck :mad: lol), palli, mikey and stella all asked and she didn't say anything at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back