Why is "evil" the backward spelling of "live"?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think it's just a coincidence you could try asking misshotforwords on youtube let me see if i can find something via google about the thyemologly

like dog is god spelled backwards i don't think there's really any connection, though I never noticed devil was lived spelled backwards that's cool

Like the bottled watter evian is naive spelled backwards.

Evil and live tho hah. I guss that is weird cos I think maybe to actually live a life you need to sin in the eyes of god anyway :p

why is God as Dog backwards? Same concept

Sanal said:
why is God as Dog backwards? Same concept

Because dog loves you unconditionally, they're really just god in physical form.

Random chance since they are from different roots.

Of course we all know what you get when you spell backwards "Too far away, no mere clay or royal ceremony, a war a foot."

Tit is still tit backwards
The same as in boob.

Becuase tits and boobs be real, taste good, feels good no matter how you have it :p

Minus said:

Of course we all know what you get when you spell backwards "Too far away, no mere clay or royal ceremony, a war a foot."

I didn't get it, what do you get?

lomojojo said:
Minus said:

I didn't get it, what do you get?

The sentence is spelled the same, forwards or backwards.

Latest posts

Back