Why wee my threads removed?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theablekingathelstan

Reaction score
Why are you plotting against me? Ardour posts the exact content themes I do and worse but his thread aren’t removed. Why not? I’d this done spiritual morals dependent on favoriting friends? Or is it actual substance or matter of fact?

ok, i believe this is the case:

- some, perhaps just one, of the mods despises me
- s/he wants to bring me down for his or her own kicks
- they don't like me engaging normally like all others
- they have some morals from their church or family or community which tell them to single people out for bad treatment and then deny it when they respond
- they'll do anything to support their kicks, and deny they may even have mental health issues if confronted

i know this is the situation, since it apparently bothers you that somebody is using the forum as intended. or somebody you "don't approve of".

what's more this person probably claims to be well-educated, and then acts in this base and crass manner. they must have bought their degree(s) on the black market and not actually studied for them. I take pleasure in the fact that apparently i'm so "low" that I cannot use a forum like anybody else can, but I have more integrity in my pinky finger than they do in their entire body.

You should try looking at your own words before assigning blame. I'm not real familiar with my bible anymore, but I do believe I remember something about throwing the first stone...

You should try looking at your own words before assigning blame. I'm not real familiar with my bible anymore, but I do believe I remember something about throwing the first stone...
i'm not religious, but i don't plot against people for my own kicks. or get offended at the basic notion that others have equal access/use of things. i'd ask them what makes them that superior and why do they think others should acknowledge their superiority? Moreover, if you're wise, why are you singling me as the fault without any evidence to support it? because you have an opinion? yes, everybody does. opinions don't have to matter or have relevance though. the fact you, as a wise person, have arbitrarily come down on me is comical. You using these cryptic points to try and mindfuck me and then act like you're this grand person loool.

Last edited:
The most likely scenario is that people report your posts, which directs mods right to you. Most of your posts seem to go on forever without any mod interference lol.

The most likely scenario is that people report your posts, which directs mods right to you. Most of your posts seem to go on forever without any mod interference lol.
i say the same people cna post the same manner of content. why not? if that offends you, then fine.

either way, it's they have some bias and agenda.
they overlook content by one person and it's "edgy and him being himself!" but then for me it's "no, son, we gotta take that down". just an expression of morals, since apparently me acting in a normal human way is offensive to them.
and they get offended since their projected norms of morals and humanity are being upset. good. i don't care about your subjective opinions. and if you were so wise/smart, you'd recognise others don't have to either. pretty ******* elementary.

Moderation should be accountable, not slippery. Anyone has the right to know why they are being censored. And for the sake of protected free speech, the bar for flaming should be extreme and unambiguous. Grievances should be fair and open. And while we are at it, we could stand to clarify an agenda.

Perhaps before anyone makes a big delusional pity fest for themselves, you should have a look at this thread. https://www.alonelylife.com/threads/a-lonely-life-code-of-conduct.37741/

Might give you a bit of insight as to why any threads (if any actually were) were removed and why you got yelled at and/or banned. Not really that hard to figure out. You were told why you were "censored" so stop playing the victim, you brought it on yourself and continued after multiple warnings.

You lack humility you assume others accept your perspectives by default. Hence why your friend ardour can do what hebut YOU “regulate” how people behave.

FYI threads are very rarely, if ever, removed completely. They probably just got bumped down the list of threads in their respective category because other threads were created or posted in more recently.

iu

Would you just get over your ******* church obsession already. Seriously, what the hell is that about? Why is everyone who disagrees with you a diehard church goer? It doesn't even make the slightest kind of logical sense....
Your morals are dictated by some hardline church. Admit it. It influences your entire perceptions and worldview. Hence why it’s ok for azariah to post half baked stuff and you allow it and it’s wrong for anybody else. THAT makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back