Why wee my threads removed?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be in a battle, I am not.
LkLsYlD_9uh8jOWfIpmLXTD2RbDNyhXVCs0QwCLBNbk991rG4Y41gfgEbtWEfxoclMMJm3qhJ9nLKZI-D93aaPEExRXzGh21OWHSH8xaJWnt7IKrb5z7D2h-Td6HuuMyBBuSX_Ph-s5w7bhZKYJ-Z3LV2dQLRVWf_quaoQ

it's self-evident you hold some plot against me, and for nothing. so who is the "bad party" here? since when are people who attack the innocent good? hmmm??? not in many ethical systems.

14011913-attractive-woman-with-neutral-blank-expression-looking-into-camera.jpg

like this shoukld be your face when making decisions here. neutral and cold.

Alright that is about enough, you've done nothing but attack everyone here and then whine and cry when they give back at you. You want to play the victim when you are far from it. You obviously don't see you are the problem. There is NO plot against you, you are the one who put a target on yourself by your behaviour here. You getting banned and your threads being closed, like this one is about to be is all on you. It's you, it has always been you. No one else, no plots, absolutely nothing to do with religion however you came up with that crazy assumption, it's just you. You are the problem. Whatever your issues you need to find another avenue for them because it won't be put up with here so knock it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back