Why Women Have Totally Unrealistic Standards for Men, Dating, and Marriage

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgill

Reaction score
if one can ignore the religious themes, this 2017 video exposes many harsh truths about the modern dating world for men.

[youtube]H6ONHDmDD8s[/youtube]

Main point of the video: Do anything you have to do, no matter how uncomfortable or painful, in order to get over 6' tall. Problem solved. Next!

Other take away point: Learn how to brain wash women in order to change what they want.
[img=200x250]https://external-content.duckduckgo...1-476d-8d91-799d1229fcfd.png&f=1&nofb=1[/img]

Hey wait a minute! I was fine with everything until she said you can't turn hoes into housewives. I think it's possible. I know it works in my fantasies. There are even books on how to do that. There goes her credibility. Ha! ha!

iu

Finished said:
Main point of the video: Do anything you have to do, no matter how uncomfortable or painful, in order to get over 6' tall.

On one hand, I'm close enough that I could just take some creative liberties with my height and they'd probably never know.

But on the other hand, if height really is such a dealbreaker for someone, then that's probably not someone I want to talk to in the first place.

TheSkaFish said:
Finished said:
Main point of the video: Do anything you have to do, no matter how uncomfortable or painful, in order to get over 6' tall.

On one hand, I'm close enough that I could just take some creative liberties with my height and they'd probably never know.

But on the other hand, if height really is such a dealbreaker for someone, then that's probably not someone I want to talk to in the first place.

that would be fine if male height was not the single biggest factor in a women finding a man physically attractive.  i would assume that you are least of average height if not taller so cannot relate to the struggles of short men.

mgill said:
that would be fine if male height was not the single biggest factor in a women finding a man physically attractive.  i would assume that you are least of average height if not taller so cannot relate to the struggles of short men.

I'm sorry if I offended you, I was just talking nonsense.

I do disagree that height is the single biggest factor with women, and based on what I've read about you - you work out, make six figures - I think you have a lot going for you.

But I don't mean to invalidate what you feel or have experienced to be true. I mean, are there people who would judge you for your height? Definitely.

I just don't think these things are always one way, all the time.

TheSkaFish said:
mgill said:

I do disagree that height is the single biggest factor with women, and based on what I've read about you - you work out, make six figures - I think you have a lot going for you. 

But I don't mean to invalidate what you feel or have experienced to be true.  I mean, are there people who would judge you for your height? Definitely. 

no worries-i'm not offended in the least.  in fact, there is very little if anything that can offend me to tell the truth.

i think the fact that i do have those things going for me yet have still had zero success with women is good evidence about how critical a man's height is. there are some exceptions and there may be some women for whom height is not such a critical factor but they are very few & far between-likely of single digit percentage at best in the US anyway.

TheSkaFish said:
mgill said:

But I don't mean to invalidate what you feel or have experienced to be true.  I mean, are there people who would judge you for your height? Definitely. 

It's not that way all the time.  Some people just need the excuses.....

I thought looks (i.e. your face) was the single biggest factor and height came afterwards...

TheRealCallie said:
TheSkaFish said:
mgill said:

It's not that way all the time.  Some people just need the excuses.....

not all the time-just the vast majority of time as the video i posted showed.  some people just refuse to accept the harsh truth and instead prefer to live in a fantasy world of rainbows & unicorns.

Rodent said:
I thought looks (i.e. your face) was the single biggest factor and height came afterwards...

they are both required but are complimentary. the better a man's face is the shorter he can be (up to a certain point)-Tom Cruise & Zac Effron are examples of this.
a tall man can be average or even slightly below average looking facially but still have success. the problems begin when a man is average or the worst, below average in both at the same time.  add in balding or a shaved head and it's game over the vast majority of time regardless of whatver else a man may have to offer.

mgill said:
some people just refuse to accept the harsh truth and instead prefer to live in a fantasy world.

Yes, like you. Only instead of rainbows and unicorns, it's horse honeysuckle and bull honeysuckle.

One stupid ***** talking about something that is different for everything is hardly something to go by. But you latch on for dear life. You aren't ugly or "below average," or whatever bullshit you want to throw out about that. You say you have are fit, you say you have money. And sorry, but 5'6 isn't THAT short. What's left? If you are THIS negative online, I'm sorry, but there's no **** way it doesn't spill out into your real life.

Thanks for the video.
I think she makes a lot of good points, she gives advice that many women need to pay attention to.
Of course, no one can regulate and control attraction and what someone has set out to find in their life, it's up to the individual to wise up and check their vanity and greed. I think a lot of people have issues and unless they sort out their issues they will end up choosing partners unwisely and be miserable.
This matchmaker has given up match-making for women... which says a lot about the environment of today's dating scene if it says anything at all.
Also, I look at this woman in the video and it is no surprise to me why she's happily married, beyond looks. I'd marry a woman like that in a heartbeat but from what I see and have experienced, she's one in a million.

The OP might be: "... because women planned to live in a better way their parents allowed them..."

Latest posts

Back