Wildstar and Elderscrolls Online, thoughts and opinions?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alohdrahon

Reaction score
Im looking at getting into one or both of these games when they finally launch later this year. Was just curious if anybody else was excited about them and what your thoughts were on them? I really like how wildstar is sort of a mix of themepark and sandbox and my main hope for ESO is that it gets that "feeling" of the elder scrolls right. I seen they added lockpicking and some other things it looks pretty good and i really loved skyrim but i know this is a different company and i kinda wish theyd add more dialogue and things like the older games in the series like morrowind. I also dont like how it seems like joining a faction like in skyrim for example had no real consequences.So i hope youre able to make some meaningful choices in the game. I think thats whats fun about those games is there being real long lasting consequences to all your decisions. It also gave it more replayability. Well that and the five billion mods lol.

I dont know i can go on for hours about the Elder Scrolls im an old time gamer and even played arena and the other offshoots like battlespire etc. So really hoping eso is good and they dont do another wow cardboard cut out mmo.

But anyways what about you? Any opinon about these two games? Predictions, thoughts, features yould like to see and hope they add?

I'm fairly new to Elder Scrolls (only played Skyrim and Oblivion) but I love the world and lore, so I might try and get into ESO. I wonder if Beth will ever do a Fallout MMO. Seems like it could be a fun and unique game if done right.

Interplay the company that made the first two actually tried to make a fallout mmo but bethesda sued them lol. So i dont know, i think thatd be pretty kewl if they ever made it but it might not see the light of day anytime soon. http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/fallout-mmo/1216199p1.html

On a brighter note though, wasteland 2 is coming out this year and theyre making a mad max game i heard so maybe can get a wasteland fix off of those if theyre any good.Not an mmo but im betting at least wasteland will be pretty awesome.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/wasteland-2/posts

I liked fallout 3 better than new vegas i think. For some reason new vegas didnt really grab me like the other one. It wasnt a bad game just i dont know something felt off on it.

Latest posts

Back