Wishing there was just a group of people that where like me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrong

Silent Hill
Reaction score
Even my own family are so different and they don't wanna see me or talk to me. I just wish there where people like me out there, so that i could be myself and just be happy, just joke around and be warm and kind to eachother without getting the inevitable knife in the back.

I have literally dreamed about that since I was a child, just a group of people like me, that would welcome me with open arms and just love me for who and what i am.

If you don't mind me asking, what makes you feel different and what kind of changes would you like to see in yourself and others? What would an ideal friend look like to you?

There are others out there like you. Finding them is nearly impossible though. The search is danting and many give up before finding their matches. Try other ways to find them.

iu

I've tried to learn to adjust to those around me. Small bits of compromise go a long way towards feeling less alienated. Like many people, I always thought someone made a terrible mistake and inadvertently put me on the wrong planet with a bunch of bizarre creatures. But, once I get to know people, I find that many are more like me than I realized. You may not like everything about someone, but most people have something about them that is likeable. Find and focus on that, try to tolerate the differences, and you may find yourself fitting in more.

Latest posts

Back