Word at a Time Story

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bam111

Abandon your fear. Look forward.
Reaction score
This game focuses on opening up a line for someone to use such as (In the beginning) then the next person uses this opener and creates either a sentence or however long they wish to add to the begging of the line. You can be funny with it, you can be creative, you can do whatever you wish with the opening line (as long as it's not against the rules) afterwards leave a line for someone to start, this game allows you to think and be creative so I hope you will enjoy they little challenge, express yourself. you can use pictures that have dialog like a movie book or anything that can be used as an opening for someone else to create a sentence or however long they wish to make the line. I will start it hopefully you guys and gals enjoy the game.

1662103181515.png

In the beginning there was... (fill in the blank)

Last edited:
Games always get cycled. It'll get brought back around at some point. It hasn't been THAT long since it was posted in.
I appreciate it but there game is a bit different then this one all its says is one word at a time this one you can add pictures with words and people can finish the sentence and the start another line for another person to use using either words or pictures.

I see the mistake now I mis worded the thread title sorry I meant something different I was thinking one think and doing another apology, I meant write a line to start someone off then have someone complete that line and then. then add a new line for the next person to start. I made a mistake if you want to play fine if not, I understand the confusion. My fault

Last edited:
Once Apon a time in a far away land there played three blind pigs that

iu

in a far away land there played three blind pigs that

Learned how to travel to the lands between, a place that no one or thing could reach them deep inside their imagination.

1662171420297.png

Imagination is everything... your turn

Sometimes they (are sleepy weepie puppies just slip their slippers on their footies, in the morning they'll get goodies, puppy hats and puppy hoodies, no stipes or polka dots, feather grey and feather soft, baby pink or baby blue, all the draw strings they can chew.) (Real song btw)

Hey there pretty brown eyes.... fill in the blank

1662251434961.png

blue hair has its appeal it reminds me of the sky and the sparkle in your eyes.

I'll have what she's having... your turn

Asian food is only good when I get tired of eating tacos, and I never get tired of eating tacos.

if your happy and you know it... your turn

Latest posts

Back