Worlds Most Funniest Animals Thread (WMFA)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I wish there were more cat cafes. I was talking to someone and we were thinking it would be a great way to find homes for cats in the shelter. The cats in the cafe could be up for adoption. We could also have treat machines to support feeding them. It would be a great place for folks to enjoy a coffee, read a book and snuggle with a cat. We were going to call it "The Akashic Kitty" :)

I wish there were more cat cafes. I was talking to someone and we were thinking it would be a great way to find homes for cats in the shelter. The cats in the cafe could be up for adoption. We could also have treat machines to support feeding them. It would be a great place for folks to enjoy a coffee, read a book and snuggle with a cat. We were going to call it "The Akashic Kitty" :)

that is a neat idea there are a lot or stray kitties around where I live, they mostly get put in shelters and never find a home, I love animals and wish for their happiness. They make excellent companions sometimes more so than humans. They are capable of love, humor, compassion they do not judge you I'm all for the idea. Hope you get it off the ground :)

that is a neat idea there are a lot or stray kitties around where I live, they mostly get put in shelters and never find a home, I love animals and wish for their happiness. They make excellent companions sometimes more so than humans. They are capable of love, humor, compassion they do not judge you I'm all for the idea. Hope you get it off the ground :)
It was just a passing thought. Animals are wonderful companions. I live alone and I have an ESA. He is a Shepherd mix. When I have nightmares or trouble feeling safe at night (which is most of the time,) he snuggles with me. He's very intuitive and brings my attention to my anxiety. I know he will never bring harm to me. His love is genuine.

It was just a passing thought. Animals are wonderful companions. I live alone and I have an ESA. He is a Shepherd mix. When I have nightmares or trouble feeling safe at night (which is most of the time,) he snuggles with me. He's very intuitive and brings my attention to my anxiety. I know he will never bring harm to me. His love is genuine.
I used to have many different pets when I was younger, but I'm not allowed to have them where I live, my last animal companion was a English bulldog he was my little baby I would try to take him for walks and her wouldn't make it to the end of the block before laying down on the sidewalk and refusing to walk any further, so I would have to pick him up like a baby and walk with him (he was a fatso I loved it) he would also cry whenever it was time for bed if I didn't pick him up and slept with him he always knew when I was sad.

I used to have many different pets when I was younger, but I'm not allowed to have them where I live, my last animal companion was a English bulldog he was my little baby I would try to take him for walks and her wouldn't make it to the end of the block before laying down on the sidewalk and refusing to walk any further, so I would have to pick him up like a baby and walk with him (he was a fatso I loved it) he would also cry whenever it was time for bed if I didn't pick him up and slept with him he always knew when I was sad.
Lol! That made me smile. I could just see him on the side walk refusing to move. Yes, they have a way of knowing. I hope one day you can have another dog.

Lol! That made me smile. I could just see him on the side walk refusing to move. Yes, they have a way of knowing. I hope one day you can have another dog.
He was my little fat man I loved him very much, if I do ever get a dog again, I would want a French Bulldog I love them (don't get me wrong I love all dogs) but I have never owned this particular bread.

Latest posts

Back