Worthless

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could feel like you, but the guilt gets to me. I am trying to only do things for myself now—a work in progress.
I wish you luck. I was born a very nice caring person. But, the average person is a selfish *******. It took me a few decades of abuse to realize that. So, my instinct is still to help people. Then I have to stop myself and pull back. However, I still find myself helping others that are weak or standing up against bullies for someone else. I feel like a real dipshit afterwards for doing it. But, maybe, just maybe, it'll actually make someone else do the right thing and help someone else. Not for me of course. I've fully retreated as soon as the task is done.

Last edited:
Knock it off, stop derailing other peoples thread, show some respect. If you want to continue on with your conversation you can take it to PM's with those who want to engage you about it.
OK. So don't bother having evolving conversations with people on a forum about lonliness, we should only come here to complain and be placated, got ya!

Oops, sorry, did I go too far? Ah well, can't delete due to forum limitations. Bye.. Not gonna bother responding on this anymore anyways, can't deal with a buncha conversation police nags.. Have fine whining.

Last edited:
Demanding that I don't respond to you, conditions or otherwise, would be an infringement of free speech.

All the nonsense about 'derailing' derailed it worse than anything. Best to let conversation flow, rather than trying to police
Your problems with women had nothing to do with my post. End of story. It’s pretty pathetic you resort to calling others here free speech “hags”. I have one name for you, but won’t bother posting it. Goodbye, and good luck with your misery.

I get up and go to work most everyday but have always felt worthless because I always was and still unloved by my mother. I never bonded with her or anyone as a baby or early childhood. There is no memory of ever being held or cuddled. I can go days and not call her and she won’t call but won’t hesitate to call the others. I was the scapegoat, rag doll, slave, punching bag growing up. I overheard my sibling talking about me to my mother and it made me feel horrible.
I have a pet I spoil and adore and work hard but pray for death so I can go to Heaven. She will probably read this because she has a PhD in spying. I am tired of feeling sorry for pouring my heart out then feeling like God will punish me.
She destroyed ny friendship with my aunt. My mom is part flowers in the attic and mommy dearest mom. My sister described her as narcissist, personality disorder, evil. I just beg Jesus to adopt me.

When it gets so bad, and there is no positive, and trudging through life is such a chore. There are really only two options. Succumb, or find an outlet. You chose the latter. Good on you.

I get up and go to work most everyday but have always felt worthless because I always was and still unloved by my mother. I never bonded with her or anyone as a baby or early childhood. There is no memory of ever being held or cuddled. I can go days and not call her and she won’t call but won’t hesitate to call the others. I was the scapegoat, rag doll, slave, punching bag growing up. I overheard my sibling talking about me to my mother and it made me feel horrible.
I have a pet I spoil and adore and work hard but pray for death so I can go to Heaven. She will probably read this because she has a PhD in spying. I am tired of feeling sorry for pouring my heart out then feeling like God will punish me.
She destroyed ny friendship with my aunt. My mom is part flowers in the attic and mommy dearest mom. My sister described her as narcissist, personality disorder, evil. I just beg Jesus to adopt me.
Firstly, hello and welcome.

Don't feel embarrassed by your feelings, they are yours and this entirely valid. I hope you will find some comfort and support within our little group.

Firstly, hello and welcome.

Don't feel embarrassed by your feelings, they are yours and this entirely valid. I hope you will find some comfort and support within our little group.
Thank you. I do not mean to be disrespectful but not talking about it and getting support is not working. It is too tormenting.

I feel worthless often. But then I have a small family that cares about me. So thats what keeps me somewhat motivated. But in terms of work/jobs, I feel like I'm not good enough and low grade compared to others. Thats why apart from family or family friends, I really don't or try not to engage with people often.

I feel worthless often. But then I have a small family that cares about me. So thats what keeps me somewhat motivated. But in terms of work/jobs, I feel like I'm not good enough and low grade compared to others. Thats why apart from family or family friends, I really don't or try not to engage with people often.
I’m so sorry you feel like this. I also struggle with self esteem issues. I compare myself to others and always find myself lacking. I wish i had some good advice for you or something to make you feel better. Sometimes just knowing you’re not alone in feeling this way can help a bit.

Latest posts

Back