Worthless

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Women are taught these days, that all men are pervy rapist scumbags that are a part of this invisible non-existent male patriarchy. So there's a lot of women that eat that honeysuckle up like a full on cultist, and therefore don't see men as people. That or/and they're taught to use men for whatever they want, then discard them afterwards.

I find it best to do things on a case by case basis though. I've been taught countless times that people are expendable in this society. So I have no ties to anyone and I consider anyone that comes into my life to be temporary unless they prove otherwise. But don't get your hopes up when it comes to other people, because 9.8 times outta 10, they'll let you down in the short term, and 9.99 times outta 10, they'll let you down, and/or ditch you off entirely in the long/medium term.
This is not what I was intending in my post :(

Oh, what it would be like to not cry my eyes out most days. Sigh.
You matter! Maybe this will make you feel a tiny bit better: (I really like Milk and Mocha)

iu

This is not what I was intending in my post :(
News for ya, speaking in any public platform isn't generally going to yield expected results. That would be called a fantasy, or rather a hell for anyone around you that isn't allowed to speak their mind.

Oh, what it would be like to not cry my eyes out most days. Sigh.
Just as painful but without the crying I'd imagine.

News for ya, speaking in any public platform isn't generally going to yield expected results. That would be called a fantasy, or rather a hell for anyone around you that isn't allowed to speak their mind.

Just as painful but without the crying I'd imagine.
Ok, news for ya, don’t bother responding to me if you’re going to come across that way. Simple.

Ok, news for ya, don’t bother responding to me if you’re going to come across that way. Simple.
I'll respond to whomever I want. Again, that's the nature of public platforms. You want private conversations with predictable results, then have private conversations in PM's. No worries though, give it time. Due to people like you, free speech will be shut down one day.

I'll respond to whomever I want. Again, that's the nature of public platforms. You want private conversations with predictable results, then have private conversations in PM's. No worries though, give it time. Due to people like you, free speech will be shut down one day.
Lol, OK, whatever. Didn’t say anything about free speech. You completely derailed my post with your nonsense. Apparently I’m not the only one that thinks so. Anyway, thanks for your input 😏

Demanding that I don't respond to you, conditions or otherwise, would be an infringement of free speech.

All the nonsense about 'derailing' derailed it worse than anything. Best to let conversation flow, rather than trying to police it.
Knock it off, stop derailing other peoples thread, show some respect. If you want to continue on with your conversation you can take it to PM's with those who want to engage you about it.

I have no artists in my circle. I'm not that talented. Can't draw anything right. Artists aren't receptive of me either. Same for musicians. Cool parrot.

I think I have a tremendous amount of value. I have many skills and can do a lot of great things for lots of people. However, it's pretty much always been me helping others and then getting ignored. It even happened that way at most of the jobs that I worked. Now, I don't think that anybody or society as a whole deserves what I can do for them. So, I only do stuff for myself now.
I wish I could feel like you, but the guilt gets to me. I am trying to only do things for myself now—a work in progress.

Latest posts

Back