Would you fix it?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, nah, I'm enjoying growing old (dis)gracefully.

I know loads of people, young and old, who've had it done. The point of good surgery is you can't see it.
Just don't go mad or to a bad surgeon.

Nope. Take me as I am. I've seen way too many plastic surgery horror stories to subject myself to possible permanent scars/repercussions.
Totally agree.
I would love to have a square chin and chiseled facial features, but with my luck it would go wrong I'd come out looking like a total freak show.

For cosmetic reasons, no. If it's for a clinically appropriate need, then yeah I'd consider it.

Nope. Take me as I am. I've seen way too many plastic surgery horror stories to subject myself to possible permanent scars/repercussions.
I've broken my nose several times. It's a mess inside and outside including a rip through my cheek. When I was making good money I thought it might be time to get it fixed. I mentioned it and a co-worker said he got his nose fixed and it's a lot worse now. You could hear his weird breathing sounds due to the surgery. He said if you can breath through your nose then leave it alone. I thought a nose job was fairly easy and routine. But, you never know what you are going to get. So, no plastic surgery for me either.

Nope. Even though I find myself physically unattractive, I couldn't care less about how I look and I want others to accept me as I am anyway. Plus I've had people say I was good looking, so either I'm not as bad as I think or those people are lying lol.

If cost wasn't an issue and I had nothing else to buy... I think it's more likely I'd have a hysterectomy before a boob job though.
I had a breast reduction in 08 and a hysterectomy in 16. BOTH surgeries gave me a health boost that I still would do again!!

Now, cosmetic for cosmetic sake... probably not.
But, I have several friends in @wanderingspirit66 's situation that worked their ass off to lose weight and now are self conscious about the extra skin. :(

No, I wouldn't.
Not because I'm that enthralled with what I got. But because I have this thing about using what I already have and making it work.
Had enough work done in my mouth so far that the thought of lying under another scalpel gives me the shivers.
I'd much rather take that money, buy land up north and build myself a home.

Latest posts

Back