would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he stabbed his cereal that's ok with me, see what I did there? lol and my child would still be my child regardless of his choices would I support this decision to kill others of course not. But would I still love him/her yes because I would think since I love everyone (not to say I don't disagree with people, or they don't irritate me from time to time) but I love humanity so my blood wouldn't be any different. (long answer) apologies

If you had the power to end all life on the planet (all human life) and save the earth from pollution and destruction caused by humanity, would you? or would you allow others to live and prolong the destruction as much as humanly possible? (there's a hard question) your hands on the Nuke Button make the choice o:
I would not destroy everyone to save the planet. Life always finds a way. The earth will be here when we are long gone.

Would you eat cake in front of a child that had none?

Nope I would share it with them or give them it, I don't much like cake
would you give your riches away to those less fortunate? (Like Saint Francis) and live a life of poverty?

I would (I know that that sounds crazy) but I used to pick up hitchhikers and some of them had very interesting conversations with me.
would you (if you could) go on a journey to the Himalayas?

No, because I'm afraid to be naked, see what I did there? but no I don't have the courage to do something like that.

would you accept other people's children (care for them) like your own if you were in a long term committed relationship?

No. Not at this moment in my life. Perhaps in the past, maybe in the future but at present definitely no.

Would you uproot your life for someone else?

for someone I am in a committed relationship with that has bin long lasting I've done it before, for someone I just met most likely no.

would you treat others the way you would like to be treated? or do you hold others to different standards?

I give what I get mostly. There are exceptions occasionally.

Would you rely on another person to make you happy?

nope self-love I learned way down the line, (not physical, but emotional, mental, and spiritual) not to say I wouldn't consider the love of another person.

Would you travel to the Amazon?

I would love to though I would be eaten alive by Mosquitos and other things lol

Would you like to go deep sea fishing?

Um. Maybe. But, I wouldn't like all the effort it would take to do it. I've done a lot of fishing. It's kind of lost it's charm to me.

Would you help with an Easter Egg hunt?

I usually set those up for my family to hunt the eggs my little nieces and nephews love to hunt for them.

would you go on a boating journey to different islands around the world? (if you could)

Latest posts

Back