would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on the favor. Money, hell no. Run an errand, all the time. Give me a kidney, maybe.

Would you do your neighbors laundry for them?

In the past in situations like that I would politely lie but now I wouldn't dare eat at someone else's house.

Would you give someone money that spent all theirs on stupid honeysuckle?

Interesting. Is it a health issue that requires a special diet?

No. I've known way too many people like that. Would I give them food or something like that, yes.

Would you water your neighbors flowers if you saw they were dying?

My old neighbors yes, my new neighbors no because they are hoity toity and would call the police on me. I cant burn leaves and I can't build my wickerman fires anymore because of them.

Would you take a pet monkey if someone had to get rid of it?

😀😀😀Probably not. But there are people who don't pick up after their dogs and I have considered putting some in a baggie and putting it on his doorstep. But I always seem to get caught at everything I do and always have so I guess that will just have to be a pleasant thought for me

Would you ever move or quit a job to get away from bullies or loud and obnoxious people?

Not financially but a friend of mine's sister got several tickets using my driver's license. This was over 20 years ago.

Would you call the police on someone you loved?

It depends on what they did. Something terrible like harming someone else or murdering someone, etc, absolutely. Otherwise probably not.

Cashews or peanuts?

Maybe not the beer, I'm off all alcohol at present

Would you like to live on a private beach?

Latest posts

Back