would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no I think it's a waste of time and bad for my sanity reputation
would you ride an ass

Hell yeah, I'd ride that ass all night long boi 😎.

Would you get cybernetic enhancements? What would you get?

Absolutely! I have arthristis in my ankles, toes, and fingers. My feet always hurt. So, if possible I would love to get cybernetic legs. It would be great for riding my bicycle really fast too. I could keep up with those pesky kids on the electric scooters. Ha! ha!

Would you get a make over if it was completely free?

Sure, why not. I could use some work on my mascara.

If you could afford it, would you travel in first class seats everytime?

Depends on what you mean by that. I would have sex outside in a place where we could possibly get caught, like a bathroom or a somewhat secluded part of a park, that just increases the excitement. I would not, however, have sex with people watching.

If you had a hot teacher, would you hit on them or try to approach them?

I am very immature so yes but I guess there are many shades of immature
would you marry someone after one date

No way Jose. I am not that reckless. Love at first sight can only go so far.

Would you become a sovereign citizen?

Maybe. I have really thought a lot about that. But, I'm also a big chicken. I've lived in the same 10 square miles my entire life except for my military time. Even moving to another state makes me nervous. Ha! Ha!

Would you move if you weren't happy where you were at?

That depends, am I tied down with a job? A family? If not then yes, I would move only after considering my options carefully from a financial standpoint.

Would you accept your gay/trans son or daughter?

I have, back when I couldn't afford their jacked up prices. I probably wouldn't these days though unless I had to.

Would you listen to nickleback?... Voluntarily?

Yes and No. I don't feel like learning a new language or learning about other countries. So, if I wasn't already a US citizen I could move here. But, other countries usually expect you to fit into their society.

Would you marry a stranger? Even if your family / friends picked them?

No, I have to get to know a person. I don't think I'd even want to sleep with a stranger no matter what they looked like. I have to be comfortable with someone.

Would you go paramotoring?

Of course, I've been trying to find a paintball place here for ages.

Would you eat food laced with psycho serum?

Latest posts

Back