would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! ha! I've done that several times. A lady at work bragged about how much her solar panels were saving her in electricty. I asked what temperature she kept you place at. One day we stopped at her place to pickup her stuff on the way to a field call. I went inside with her and looked at her thermostat and thought, LIAR! So, I turned the thermostat down to what she told me she kept it at. Ha! Ha!

Would you ever purposely NOT flush a toilet?

Just like when I was young, I would sort of have to know a person or they'd at least have to be familiar before I would want to go on a date. I just don't think dating websites would work for me.

I should add that it would not really be a date. It would have to be pretty informal.

Would you ever think about dating one of your neighbors? I mean one of your nice ones?

Hmmm. Dating is an odd term. If my neighbor was a nice female and wanted to go do something I would go with her. But, I doubt I would ask her out. I might ask if I could come over and go swimming and bring some food over. If we did that sometimes it might be considered dating. I could see asking if she wanted some pizza or something non-formal and going and eating it together. So, maybe? But, dating is kind of a pain in the ass.

Would you ever date someone again?

Latest posts

Back