would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends how many kids I have already and if I can support another kid. Assuming it's my first then yeah I would totally have a kid in my 40s.

The answer to this question varies greatly depending gender. If a woman was answering her answer might be different since age impacts fertitly in women much more than men.

Would you commit seppuku to save your familie's honor and thereby social standing?

No but Im an American in the south so suicide would be done with a shotgun probably or a box cutter in front of the bathroom mirror

Would you?

I wouldn't want to. But, it's fairly common for people to have feel better animals with them. Many places allow it for fear of being sued.

Or do you mean like this:

iu

Would you share a table with a cute dog couple?

Oh yes! What Claudia said.

No. I don't even really know how to post videos on youtube. Besides, I probably don't know how to do anything special. Cooking video? LOL 😂😂😂😂

You guys are just too fast for me.

No. I don't like to dress up for Halloween and I don't really like halloween. Same question

I have confronted someone trying to get into my front door. They took off running. I threw and hit them in the head with a large rock. I chased them down the street yelling at them. They never came back. But, nowadays I'll just grab my loaded friend and confront the person in a calm manor.

Would you go to lunch with a stranger if they asked nicely?

Years ago I would've but now probably not. Really depends on how and where I happened on the stranger.

If you were shopping and two women were standing where you wanted to get something, would you ask them to move, stand there and listen to their conversation, or say forget it and leave the item you wanted on the shelf?

I would wait a couple seconds to give them time to notice me and move. After that I would just walk right up, lean across them, and grab what I want without saying anything. Then if they say something like I'm rude then I tell them to F off. It happens just like that sometimes.

If you came across a shopping cart in the middle of the isle with the person getting something for themselves would you purposely ram the cart and push it out of the way (that's what I do. I figure they are rude so I might as well be too.), would you say excuse me, would you wait until they were done or noticed you, or would you pretend to be getting something of the shelf you needed?

I rarely take a cart down an aisle since they are always crowded with other people and their carts so I just move unattended carts out of my way. Im not necessarily rude unless someone gets huffy but Im pretty quick and dont linger in one area too long. The objective is to get in and out as quick as possible and without incident is a bonus.

If you were eating and your server was doing a fine job while having to deal with ******** at another table, would you leave an extra tip?

No. It's not up to me to contend with their misfortune. They have a manager to deal with the unruly.

Would you refuse to pay for a bad meal at an eatery?

Probably not unless there was a bug or hair or something in it.

Would you give people who you deal with regularly a gift to show appreciation?

In my personal life no. While I was in business yes. I don't agree that they should be rewarded for doing their job. However, if you do reward them, which many people don't, you will get special treatment and speedier service.

Would you turn a sign on a hiking trail around to point in the opposite direction as a joke? ha! ha!

Probably not. When I worked at a hotel for the people who were ******** I would give directions through sketchy parts of town.

Would you enter a some kind of eating contest to win a months worth of meals?

Latest posts

Back