would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was sweet of you!

Yes and I have done it. I was always a sucker for overtime or filling in when others didn't go to work. I probably wouldn't do that anymore though.

Would you want to go back into the work world after being retired?

No. I had an opportunity to do it about 6 months ago. I could have called the shots and demanded high pay. I struggled with deciding if I should do it or not. In the end I decided not to do it mainly because I really did NOT want to go back to work.

Would you eat at McDonalds everyday if you won a free McDonalds meal a day contest?

Probably not. For being middle-aged, I actually have a lot of energy. I walked 10 miles today and I did my stretching exercises and balance exercises. As long as I get my nap, I'm good to go.

Would you take vitamins if you thought they would help you feel better?

Probably not. For being middle-aged, I actually have a lot of energy. I walked 10 miles today and I did my stretching exercises and balance exercises. As long as I get my nap, I'm good to go.

Would you take vitamins if you thought they would help you feel better?

Just wanted to take a brief break from the game to say that's awesome, good job! 🚶‍♀️

Walking 10 miles would be tiring even for me, and I like to think I'm in at least OK shape.

OK, game on!

Hard pass on the sardines. I buy them for my cats sometimes and just opening the can is enough contact for me.

Would you rent a room in your house?

Yes. Sardines are about as tempting as liver. 😂

I don't have a house anymore. It's a small condo and I rent it so basically there wouldn't be room. It doesn't matter because it would be difficult to live with someone else.

Would you like to live in a shared apartment?

Yes.

Would you interrupt the conversation at a restaurant right next to you if you were sitting alone but had something to add to the other person's conversation?

Latest posts

Back