would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I never took a nap at a job. But maybe if we label them as power naps, more places would allow them.

Would you just walk away if someone you were visiting with started going all racist on you?

Unfortunately, no misunderstanding. Just an old person who's constantly being racist. Sad!

I'd play ball if it was a friendly atmosphere and if it wasn't, I go home.

Would you turn the kitchen faucet on so your cat could shower?

Maybe. Several times I took medication for horses because I couldn't get prescription meds. It seemed to work just fine cutting it down based on weight. But, I really started liking apples and carrots afterwards. Ha! ha!

Would you wait to get a new car battery even if the autoparts person said you needed one?

Depends on do they work on commission. Me, yes because what the hell do I know other than I want the car to start when I turn the key.

Would you make a meal for someone who just had surgery?

You'd be a good doctor. The park might be safer and help them more than the ER would.

No, I had never really thought about that, but now that you mention it....

Same question. And I'll bet you've already done that.

Taxi. I'd have to figure out how to use Uber, make an account, read the rules, blaaaaa, blaaaa, blaaaa. Just come pick my ass up and take me to here. Ha! ha!

Would you rather stay up late or go to bed early?

Latest posts

Back