would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was a baby shark and I was wearing the proper protective equipment then yes.

Would you enjoy a hotspring bath with some monkeys?

Absolutely - I'm somewhere in the picture below. :)

iu

Would you every get out of the warm water and go back into the snow?

Sure, a stranger is just a friend I haven't met yet. (although, for safety reasons, I wouldn't meet with them privately at first)

Would you censor a same sex kiss from your kids movie? Why or why not?

yes because I think it's a foreplay within a rare type of sexual preferences (homosexuality) which must not be encouraged in any way before nor persecuted after it installs
same question

Yes, it's supposed to be really beautiful at night.

Would you use the death note? How would you use it?

after a very quick google search for what that is ... no
would you (or have you) send an old times love letter

I have not and I don't think I would. I did receive one though.

Would you eat crunchy noodles? (barely cooked noodles served in broth)

I have yeah many times. Although It wasn't in Japan so I feel like I haven't experienced "true" sushi yet.

Would you eat unagi? (grilled eel in a sweet and savoury sauce)

Hell yeah. I am afraid of heights though so it might be a bit stressful at first. 😅

Would you eat your flextape?

(you're missing out on the unagi girl)

I don't know what that is
Would you go to prison for something you didn't do?If it meant to protect someone that was close to you.

If that was the only option I had then yes.

Would you dip your fries into icecream or a milkshake for a sweet and salty treat?

I have been on boats and ships but not a cruise ship no. I would though. Looks fun.

Would you eat raw broccoli? (supposed to be good for you)

Yup, easy. My family will be very worried about me though. Although, I can talk to them on my laptop. 🤔

Would you "experiment" with a same sex person? (or whatever is opposite to your current sexual orientation) why or why not?

Latest posts

Back