would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could get an Internet connection in there then yeah (and I didn't have to worry about food)

Would you allow aliens to probe you if it would save the planet from invasion?

Really? I heard stimulating your prostate supposed to feel pretty good AND you get to be the hero who saved the planet, what do you have to lose? Or are you afraid you might like it too much? 😏

I can do it. I'll hate myself but I can do it.

Would you wear see through specs to cheat at poker tournaments? What else will you do with them?

Im not having a literal demon finger me in some weird deal with the devil type of honeysuckle, lmao.

I imagine i would sell them to finance that castle from earlier.

Would you work 21 straight days at your job if your boss asked you nicely?

Depends on the type of work, my incentive, and if I had a family to go home to or not.

Generally though, I would have to respectfully decline unless absolutely necessary.

Would you do something you are initially uncomfortable with in bed to please your partner?

Any vehicle? I suppose an airship would be cool. Like the ones in final fantasy. I could give rides and enjoy the skies and wind and the breeze.

Would you eat balut? (fertilised duck embryo boiled alive and eaten in the shell) (supposed to be good for your sex drive)

If I knew how sure, why not. It does look pretty self explanatory though so I assume it's not difficult 😅

Would you enforce world peace if you had the power? (let's assume you are invincible with super strength and flight)

I would
Would you go on a game show on tv?
HAHh Well they can stuff the TV where the sun don't shine. To me the TV is a kind of odd metaphor for this world we live in today. I hate TV with a passion. But soaps, so called news, “ what a joke” . game shows, lets have a laugh at the idiots mentality. All those social programming Progs, what crap they are. Yea, to most part I hate it. Its 95% Evil.. The idea is great, but, like everything else its been corrupted

Yes, I would. Seldom have, unfortunately. With my significant other, always! :) I wouldn't mind all the bug bites either. :p

ElegantCharmingDeviltasmanian-size_restricted.gif

Would you read outside with a flashlight at night? With or without a tent.
Trust me, you would not want to be bitten by some the bugs we have, where I live. nasty little swines,

If I knew how sure, why not. It does look pretty self explanatory though so I assume it's not difficult 😅

Would you enforce world peace if you had the power? (let's assume you are invincible with super strength and flight)
I dont think i would.

Would you kill every last insect you spot in your house?

I am in the process of doing that right now.

Would you eat pizza for every meal? (you can have different kinds)

Never! Water is the nectar of life.

Would you boil and eat leather if you were about to starve?

Absolutely. As a matter of fact I'm quite prepared to cut out inner tree pine bark and prepare it IF / WHEN food becomes scarce. I can live of the land. But, it isn't fun.

Would you help out someone that screwed you over in order to try to teach them a better way?

It depends on the situation, if im not forced to be around that person than no.

Would you ghost someone?

Latest posts

Back