would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you like simple, my cooking is limited...

would you clean my house?

If you pay me. I take money or a nice meal.

Would you report a lady breastfeeding in a public pool?

I did do that some tree cutting as a volunteer worker before. Was a pretty good experience.

Yes I would if I got to use an axe not a chainsaw. Gotta get a good workout out of it.

Would you ban guns in America? Why or why not?

No, It's probably better for them there to have them. I think the arguments against them aren't very good, so i don't really get why not.

Would you enforce mandatory national service?

No. But, there should be free college for people who voluntarily work in some kind of national service for say three or four years. Otherwise college should not be free.

Would you go back to school after age 40?

I don't see why not could even make him laugh about it.

Would you demand to speak to the manager?

I was once, on accident that is. "wardrobe malfunction" at the pool. It was shocking at first but then I just put my trunks on and didn't think too much about it.

Would you ask if someone lived in your building or neighbourhood if you've never seen them around before?

No, I think that's classed as "stalking" and all a bit shady.

Would you sit and watch a bad film in the cinema (all the way through) if you paid for the tickets?

Probably not.

Would you return a product to the grocery store if you werent satisfied?

No. It takes WAY too much effort. honeysuckle, it was difficult enough just to cut it out of the store.

Would you buy fruit when the neighbor has a perfectly good fruit tree with fruit on it?

Nope. I don't like getting all scratched up. Hell, maybe the cat wants to be in the tree and it's just hanging out. Ha! ha!

Would you run into a burning building to save a person? How about an animal?

Latest posts

Back