would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes if they are someone dear to me ... otherwise depends on my mood and confidence level
would you have killed the 9/11 perpetrators if within your power and they stayed alive after it

Yes, in a second IF I was free from prosecution. That's the only thing stopping me from cleaning up the city right now. There are evil people doing evil amoung us. They need to be put down.

Would you turn me in if you witnessed me taking out the 9/11 perps?

I saw in Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri you are not compelled to tell the truth to the police ... so no
would you run naked for a noble cause

if I was the one who asked for it (the date) I think I have to ... and maybe it worth the f***
would you fake an orgasm for any reason

At first I say no. BUT, I did have a girlfriend that was hung up about having an orgasm or not. She wanted me to know if she had / was close / or not close at all and control mine to match hers. It was so **** frustrating. I should have just "F her" and completely ignored her desires. It would have been simpler. So, sometimes I wouldn't mind if the other person faked an orgasm. ;)

Would you stop having sex if you never got an orgasm?

Ha! ha! Yeah, if the other person wanted to do it. If it turns them on then that would turn me on.

Would you be a stay at home mom even if you really wanted to have a career?

I had a career. I hated it. I loved being with my son more.

Would you accept a date from a woman you weren't attracted to?

First I would be like a deer in the headlights if a woman asked me out. It never happens, ever. Then I would instantly think, I do not like to go out. So I would say no. Then I would look at her to see if she was attractive and still talking to me. But, all I would see is her walking away. Ha! ha!

Would you pay for dinner for the both of you on the first date?

Yes if I ask someone to join me I pay.

Would you cut a date short if you got a bad vibe or was annoyed by the person?

No, even though it sounds weird I would probably continue on with the date unless it was a life-threatening situation in that case Yes

Would you entertain a conversation even if it went against what you believed to be truth, (if they were not being rude) would it bother you enough to the point where you just don't listen, or walk away, or even argue about it?

Yes, I would listen to another person talk about just about anything no matter what it was. Only if someone pissed me off, I would be more likely to argue than walk away.

Would you rush to the aid of a complete stranger if you saw them collapse or would you wait for someone else to step up?

Of course, I have done so in the past it almost got me killed but if I could save a life then why not do it.

would you stay in a relationship (if you were already in one long term) with a person who has had a fatal accident and is in a coma or a vegetative state or would you leave and find someone else?

Ha! ha! Sure ask the tough questions. I'm extremely loyal once someone gets passed all my walls. So, yes, I would hang in with them for a long time. BUT, at some point, when there is no possible positive outlook, I would leave. But, I'm talking like years. IMO, most people would leave in about a month or so.

Would you still support your child if they grow up and become a serial killer?

Last edited:
If he stabbed his cereal that's ok with me, see what I did there? lol and my child would still be my child regardless of his choices would I support this decision to kill others of course not. But would I still love him/her yes because I would think since I love everyone (not to say I don't disagree with people, or they don't irritate me from time to time) but I love humanity so my blood wouldn't be any different. (long answer) apologies

If you had the power to end all life on the planet (all human life) and save the earth from pollution and destruction caused by humanity, would you? or would you allow others to live and prolong the destruction as much as humanly possible? (there's a hard question) your hands on the Nuke Button make the choice o:

Latest posts

Back