Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate rollercoasters but if it was a choice between that and offal the rollercoaster would win every time

Would you rather go without breakfast or dinner?

Breakfast. I can fast until lunchtime more easily than sleep poorly if I go to bed hungry.

Would you rather holiday abroad or someplace in your home country?

Hmmm, tough one. There are lots of places i'd like to see here in the UK, but also lots i'd like to visit abroad.........ok, if I have to choose i'll go for abroad, the climate would probably be more predictable so i'd know what type of clothing to pack :D

Would you rather go hot air ballooning or surfboarding?

No contest: hot air ballooning. I've surfed before but never been in a balloon and it's on my bucket list. Be nice to have a friend to go up with in it.....

Would you rather be the host or a guest at a dinner party?

I'd rather be alone.

Would you rather paint your house yourself or hire a painter?

I would gladly consent to either one if we were friends and doing the task together. Not an answer is it? OK, doing the dishes (together) because we'd have probably just enjoyed a meal.

Would you rather adopt a loving animal into your family or settle for an unsatisfactory human relationship?

constant stranger said:
I would gladly consent to either one if we were friends and doing the task together.  Not an answer is it?  OK, doing the dishes (together) because we'd have probably just enjoyed a meal.

Would you rather adopt a loving  animal into your family or settle for an unsatisfactory human relationship?

But I don't wanna help do my dishes.  If I cook, isn't someone else supposed to clean?  :club: lol

Definitely an animal, although, if the unsatisfactory human is going to fold my laundry and do my dishes....... lol, jk

Would you rather sleep in or wake up early?

Definitely a back rub, my feet are way to sensitive to be touched my anyone

Would you rather walk around a mall or through countryside?

Joturbo said:
Documentary

Would you rather work outside or inside for a living?

I know many people that work outside and it might be fine some times, it can be hell in the summer and winter, so I'll stay inside.  Also, I hate the sun. :club:

Would you rather have an encounter with a bigfoot or a ghost?

Dunno, it depends on my mood at the time I guess

Would you rather buy clothes from a store or online?

I like both. I suppose I'd rather eat out.

Would you rather talk or listen?

Latest posts

Back