Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stuffed green peppers. I can eat green peppers without anything else

Would you rather be a race car driver or part of the pit crew

Solid choice lol. He would do the hand gestures and the dances and everything.

I'd rather experience the afterlife for a moment, because then I would know that there is, in fact, an afterlife to experience - that the afterlife is real, which has always been a big concern of mine. I would also have to know for a fact that what I was experiencing was indeed the afterlife, and not some kind of hallucination.

Not that I wouldn't want to encounter a magical being though. That would be hard to pass up.

But it would be so comforting to know the afterlife is real. I wouldn't start being reckless or mean and feeling like nothing mattered because I was guaranteed another life after death - I would still want to live my life out fully. I would just have peace of mind that those I love aren't gone forever, that I will see them all again, and that when this life ends, it isn't just oblivion, it isn't just over and that's it, but instead there's something more to look forward to.
Good, thought-provoking question (y)

In a similar vein -
would you rather know for sure that there were aliens?
Or know for sure that myths and legends on Earth were based on real events - that stuff like wizards and dragons really existed on Earth before the modern age?

Last edited:
Yes...then I could stop coming up with rational explanations for some of the honeysuckle I've seen and experienced. I do believe that everything is based on someone's truth of real events but that truth is not the same for everyone. It makes sense to me.

Would you rather spend a day with your 12 year old self or a day with your 70 year old self?

I wish I could experience something supernatural/magical that I couldn't just explain away.
I want to believe in magical stuff.
But unfortunately, I feel like there is a real-world, scientific explanation for everything that's happened to me so far.

I'd want to spend a day with my 12 year old self. I would tell him all the knowledge I've learned since then, and hopefully alter my life for the better.

Same question - would you rather hang out with your 12 year old self, or your 70 year old self?

70 year old self, just to see if I last that long. I wouldn't change anything from my past because I feel like it would alter the path that led to my son. But, 70 year old me if at that point I still haven't done some of the things I want to do then I would definitely jump on all opportunities.

Would you rather have a real life partner with real life problems or someone who bends to your will at your convenience?

Neither, one costs money the other costs time and energy.

Would you rather go to a rodeo or a wrestling match?

Root canal and cap would save the tooth so yeah I want my teeth.

Would you rather be a gorilla or a lion?

Latest posts

Back