Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy it I've done the picking thing efore and over it.

Would you rather have uncontrollable burps or farts?

Burps, theyre slightly more acceptable i think.

Would you rather have orange juice or coffee?

**** that is tough. If I don't get coffee in the morning I fade, fast.

But I'm going to have to go with orange juice, since I have coffee all the time. Orange juice for me is a rarity.

Would you rather join a hip hop group with John Lennon, or Vladimir Lenin?

Two terrible choices, i think id go with Lenin, assuming he is not as dumb as Lennon.

Would you rather go on a hike with Hitler or go swimming with Stalin?

Two terrible choices, i think id go with Lenin, assuming he is not as dumb as Lennon.

Would you rather go on a hike with Hitler or go swimming with Stalin?

Assume that both have equal songwriting abilities, so that the only difference is their character.

But yeah interesting choice. A lot of rap is extremely capitalist, hardcore communist rap would be different to say the least.

Anyway. I guess I'd rather go hiking with Hitler. Not a fan of the guy but I'm guessing he'd be wearing more clothes. Seeing Stalin in a Speedo is an experience nobody needs.

Would you rather be a professional at archery or bo staff fighting?

Assume that both have equal songwriting abilities, so that the only difference is their character.

But yeah interesting choice. A lot of rap is extremely capitalist, hardcore communist rap would be different to say the least.

Anyway. I guess I'd rather go hiking with Hitler. Not a fan of the guy but I'm guessing he'd be wearing more clothes. Seeing Stalin in a Speedo is an experience nobody needs.

Would you rather be a professional at archery or bo staff fighting?
I did assume that, lol, im just really not a fan of either person for as far as i know them.

Thats a tough one, id love to do both, i think im gonna go with archery since i assume itd be slightly more practical.

Would you rather spend a week om Antartica with a bunch of scientists or go camel riding with nomands in the Sahara?

Ah honeysuckle, i was too slow again, a healer i think!

I think I'd go riding with the nomads. I hate the heat though. Hmmm, id be bored outta my mind in Antarctica.

Would you rather make love to your shoe or talk to a man?

Idk what you mean with talk but if you mean just talk then yeah id talk to someone.

Would you rather go on a raid with Danish vikings or join a trade fleet from Venice?

Hmm, the raiding sounds fun but I don't wanna pillage an innocent village. Ill go with the trade fleet. That should introduce me to many different cultures and foods.

Would you rather torture a clone of Hitler or a clone of Osama bin laden?

Osama.

Would you rather be a Eunuch in the great celestial Chinese empire, or a ronin in 1600s Japan?

Why would I be a eunuch man?! I like having my dick thank you very much!

I'd be a Ronin for sure. Although I can just pledge my allegiance to a lord and become a full fledged samurai.

Would you rather punch trump or punch the president of china (I forgot his name) while also telling him he looks like winnie the pooh?

Definitely punch Xi.

Alright, would you rather be eunuch or go plundering with the Huns?

Are there ferrari transformers?

Would you rather be building the pyramids, or be the first one to build a farm?

Are there ferrari transformers?

There are several sports car Transformers. I'm not sure about Ferrari specifically. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker come to mind, but they are Lamborghini Countachs.

Would you rather be building the pyramids, or be the first one to build a farm?

First to build a farm. Building the pyramids sounds like very dangerous work, and I also wouldn't have wanted to be a slave either.

Would you rather be a wealthy lord in a past era, more like medieval times, the Renaissance, or colonial times -
or a regular person today?

There are several sports car Transformers. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker come to mind but they are Lamborghini Countachs.

First to build a farm. Building the pyramids sounds like very dangerous work, and I also wouldn't have wanted to be a slave either.

Would you rather be a wealthy lord in a past era (at least 100 years ago), or a regular person today?
The pyramids for sure but, again, I am biased.

Yknow, its actually a common misconception that ancient Egyptians used slave labor to build the pyramids. I watched a video documentary that said they just used regular workers who were paid and housed normally.

I'd be a wealthy lord. I am already a regular person. 😂

Would you rather be a dc or marvel character? Not what character you would be just what company do wanna be associated with?

Latest posts

Back