Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id be a wealthy lord for sure.

Not a big lambo fan but countach is cool.

Id rather be associated with neither.

Would you rather fight on the Rhodesian side of the bush war, or the british side of the falkland wars?

I dont know much about the rhodesians but id rather fight by their side than with a bunch of white guys.

You a history buff or something?

Would rather make love to man or shoot yourself?

Are there Ferrari Transformers?

Not a big lambo fan but countach is cool.

Oh, I almost forgot, for the purpose of the question, you could be a Ferrari Transformer if you wanted. You don't have to choose an existing Transformer to be, you could be your own original one.

British side of the Falklands, I guess. Crazy to think something like that happened in such recent times but then again what's going on now is crazy too.

Would you rather have to rebuild your body, or rebuild your mind/personality?

I dont know much about the rhodesians but id rather fight by their side than with a bunch of white guys.

I hate to break it to you but the Rhodesians were exactly that, a bunch of white guys. At least the officers were. The troops may have been both, I don't know for sure.

I guess I'd rather shoot myself, but like in the foot or something.

Would you rather have to rebuild your body, or rebuild your mind/personality/likes and dislikes/knowledge and skills?

If thats your answer i doubt youd wanna fight for the Rhodesians.

I guess id rather rebuild my body.

Would you rather eliminate the whites and live in Africa or do neither?

I don't hate white people but it'd be interesting to see who would fill the power vaccum after theyre gone and I am from Africa so yeah no problem there.

Would you rather eat durian or eat a smelly nasty fruit?

Do neither. I don't think any race is inherently evil, sometimes some just have bad leaders/influences.

Durian sounds tasty actually now that I read about it.

But while we're on the subject - would you rather leave history as it is and keep going, or do it over again with all groups having equal access to technology and science, and see how it plays out?

Id try the durian thing.

I dont think thatd make much difference, so i could do either.

Would you rather go hunting for sharks or crocodiles?

Hmm, I want to try eating both but I think shark would be tastier.

Would you rather be trained by batman or Mike tyson?

I guess I'd rather be wrong, seeing as what happened to Steve Irwin.

Would you rather stay in the present day, or travel to another decade?

For the purpose of this question, you can only go backwards.

I guess I'd rather be wrong, seeing as what happened to Steve Irwin.

Would you rather stay in the present day, or travel to another decade?

For the purpose of this question, you can only go backwards.
****! What's up with the qualifiers? Ha! Ha!

Yes, I would definitely like to go back about 60 years, fix up a hot rod, and cruise for chicks.

Would you rather cruise for chicks or race cars?

****! What's up with the qualifiers? Ha!

I just think it makes you think more. If it's too open-ended it might be too easy.

Like my "join a hip hop group with John Lennon or Vladimir Lenin", I imagine most people would just pick John since he was known to be a musician, and as far as we know, old Vlad was not.

If they were both equal in skill, then you'd really have to think about what your group would be about. It would make you at least consider the other option.

Would you rather befriend a sentient burger named burgie, he would be your best friend and be on your side at all times? You are not allowed to eat him though and he smells amazing.

Last edited:
I guess the counter point would be eating him? Man i could really go for a good budgie burger right now i gotta say.

Would you rather go deep sea diving or mountain climbing?

Deep sea diving all the way!! I just love being wet... Dont take that outta context 😂.

Would you rather be with a shy girly girl or an outgoing tomboy?

Neither I prefer men

Would you rather sit I a room full of people who don't say anything amd just stare menacingly at you, or sit in a room with people who never shut up talking absolute nonsense?

Latest posts

Back