Would you rather

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
Would you rather have body hair or being smelly ?If you had to be one of them.

I doubt a lot of people would choose smelly; I think people are a lot more appealing if they smell nice rather than how they look, lol.

Body hair.
I'm a man, I'm used to body hair, even if I don't like the feel of it during the Summer time, it happens. It's just uncomfortable.

Being smelly though?
Is a little bit more socially embarrassing.
I can put a shirt on and hide the fact that I look like as single as I am.
I can't find a quick fix to socially deal with being smelly.

This thread brings back an interesting memory, actually.
An old customer of mine at an old job was a relatively attractive slightly older woman.
But she always smelled of strong sweat and lack of deodorant.
The reason why is that in her culture as a foreigner they don't use deodorants, as I was told by my managers, who also told me to not offend the lady, or her husband, who'd been regular customers for over 20 years.
But yeah, I could smell them from the second floor of the warehouse and always knew where they were at on the first floor because of it. :sick:

Body hair.
I'm a man, I'm used to body hair, even if I don't like the feel of it during the Summer time, it happens. It's just uncomfortable.

Being smelly though?
Is a little bit more socially embarrassing.
I can put a shirt on and hide the fact that I look like as single as I am.
I can't find a quick fix to socially deal with being smelly.

This thread brings back an interesting memory, actually.
An old customer of mine at an old job was a relatively attractive slightly older woman.
But she always smelled of strong sweat and lack of deodorant.
The reason why is that in her culture as a foreigner they don't use deodorants, as I was told by my managers, who also told me to not offend the lady, or her husband, who'd been regular customers for over 20 years.
But yeah, I could smell them from the second floor of the warehouse and always knew where they were at on the first floor because of it. :sick:
😳really? wow very interesting

Would you rather be able to sleep with any woman you want in the world or be the best breakdancer ever?

I would choose body hair.
Like others have said, I'm used to it, and if it bothers me I can always trim it away.
Being smelly is more embarrassing though, definitely.

Latest posts

Back