would you want to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant get married. If I could get married I wouldn’t. I will never get married again. I have yet to figure out why I even married this one when the two before him were at least fun, completely off the rails in their own ways, but never a dull moment.

I think the relationship is more important than the legal status. And one should get married for the right reasons.

If I ever got married I'd have a justice of the peace wedding & spend money on a honeymoon rather than the ceremony.

Honestly, I’d do anything to be married to the man I love right now… instead im walking away, thats the difference to me… i’d never walk away from my marriage no matter what… nopes not even that would make me leave. I want a family and marriage is a huge part of that for me 😇

Nah, been there done that and it was a nightmare!. Luckily my old lady was financially secure in her own right so it cost me less than £80 to file the paperwork and get the divorce done. I don't think I'd ever live with someone again. The current Ms Randomguy lives across the street and, as much as I love her, that's where she'll be staying.

Latest posts

Back