wtf!!!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

wot the hell is your site about? is it just for people are feeling sorry for them selves? if you are feeling lonely your not going to find a load of friends by sitting around taling on the internet. GO OUT AND MEET PEOPLE.

Wow...real constructive. Tell me, how did you find this site again? Wouldn't happen to have typed "I am lonely" into google? Then followed it here, and decided to grow your e-peen another size by berating people? Obviously we aren't the only ones lacking in a life, because you go to lonely people forums....to make fun of lonely people. Pretty sad.

yeh and i'm the king of all you two as well. I rule loneliness.
yours,
The king of pain.

its not always as simple as GOING OUT AND MEETING PEOPLE.

do you go out on your own ?(i don't)
have you got people to go out with ?(i haven't)
have you got friends ?(i haven't)
do you have places to go ?(i haven't)
do you have people you can call on ?(i haven't)
do you have a loving and close family ?(i haven't)
do you have your own family & kids ?(i did)

then there is people who cant go out in open spaces
people frightened to go out there front doors because of things that have happened in there life's
lots do have friends and are still lonely for other reasons
there is an endless list of reasons why lots of people are lonely

god you must have a brain the size of a pea

The guests who started this reply are just afraid because they don't quite understand what it REALLY means to be lonely. And out of this fear they don't retaliate against us, but against thier own fears.

The people on this site have admitted to being alone. Most of the time it's not thier fault.

Why put us down? It's not that easy for some people to just go out and make freinds because sometimes it lands you in the wrong place.

The fact you did take the time to start this post shows your fear, and you really don't understand what it is to be lonely.

~Plus you must have had to google this to find it. Sometimes it helps to get everything out.

Frecconia said:
Maybe there should be a required registration to put off these loopies?

Not at this time. I would like to try and keep this particular board open. I will of course delete it if to much of these kind of posts are made.

If you wish to avoid guest posts completely you can use the other boards/forums which do require registration before posting.

Also if you miss some particular forum that that you would like to have or have any further suggestions, please post it on the feedback forum.

You know,people who have far more problems than being lonely are always in denial.(._.)

This person (guest) who wrote WTF does not truly understand what is going on in the minds of others. First off, he comes off like he is a normal go out and live it up dude. Makin' the scene huh? For cry out loud he tapped into a lonely life forum read some posts then commenced to put down those who admit to their pain. Shouldn't he be out with his friends living life. How many people in his life has he tried to help in their darkest hour? Go back to school or go "to" school and take a couple of psychology classes then you will grasp dynamics of it and why these emotions manifest themselves in some people.
When you do that, then come back to the forum and maybe once in your life TRY AND HELP PEOPLE THAT ARE SUFFERING!

Falco

Latest posts

Back