Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already knew you like shorter hair on men. I just thought maybe you had changed your mind.

I've had long hair in the past and wore it in a ponytail and also in pigtails in olden days. They just have a mind of their own and I actually look better with short hair.

Do you like it when people get facelifts to get rid of wrinkles?

It's hard to say. It depends. But, the problem is when someone keeps getting facelifts and their face gets stretched to the point of looking like the Joker. It's so obvious that it looks odd. An older woman at work got a rejuvenation lift. She looked much better. But it wasn't noticeable until you really looked at her. So, is it actually worth it? I don't know. Do I think mid 20 year olds skin looks hot. Yes. ha! ha!

Do you like it when people get butt implants?

Oh, in that case no. :)

Nope. I scanned in all my photos including the ones from my mom, dad, and grandparents. I have them organized on my computer. It works great because I can easily and quickly look at them. :)

Same Question?

Yes but I only have pictures of my son. He is the only person I’ve cared enough to take pictures of.

Do you push your pictures on people or wait for them to ask

Latest posts

Back