Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't really answer as I don't know what you eat. I'll say no though, for the purpose of the game.

Are you feeling cold at the time of writing?

I have had a very nice day! I think I finally have myself up to a regular 10 miles per day when the weather is nice. And had a couple of nice and short chats, but got to enjoy most of the day with just me on the kitties.

Do you clip the nails on your cats? Or do you take them in to have it done?

Ahh I never thought about massaging her feet. I'm struggling with the baby and her nails.

Yes and rub on my legs and I nearly trip over them, especially the youngest one.

Did your cat used to meet you at the door?

My cat was an indoor cat for his first 10 years of life. Then he seemed depressed and all he did was stare outside. He moped around like he was dying. So, I opened the door and went into another room. It took him about 20 minutes before he stepped outside. But, soon he would disapper for days. He really perked up too.

Ha! ha! No snakes for me.

Have you given your cats catnip toys? Did they freak out? Ha! ha!

My older cat loves to be brushed and combed and the little one likes to slap me a call at me when I try to brush her. I've never had a cat be quite as rowdy as she is. I wouldn't dare bring catnip around her and my older cat isn't interested in it.

Do you always adopt rescues?

No because I don't let them go outside, but I have this beastly snake that lives in the back and snakes terrify me and unfortunately, he was out there today again. I think it's actually more than just one. There is a pitbull that lives just a few steps away from me and that neighbor said he would definitely kill the snake if he finds it. But he can't run loose because he doesn't like other animals.

Are you afraid of snakes?

I don't have any flowers. Too much work.

I'm not afraid of snakes. But, I definitely respect them. I've come across many when I was out hiking in the deserts. I've seen and been close to many poisoness snakes too. I accidentally hiked down into a rattlesnake pit where hundreds of them were located.

Are you afraid of bugs?

Omg! My terror is so bad my palms immediately start perspiring when I see a snake. I can't even scream and I'm kind of frozen.

No, I don't like bugs living with me, but I don't have any fear of them and I have no problem killing them.

Same question.

I kind of like bugs. Sometimes I talk to them when they come inside and walk by me before I crush them. I typically leave spiders alone because they kill other insects. Well, except for the black windows. I will definitely kill them.

Do you like smelling the scents as you walk past different stores, food shops, and restaurants?

Latest posts

Back