Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don’t think about it most of the time but I probably should.

Can you operate a fork lift?

Me, too. I have never actually made it myself, but with my mom and dad years ago.

Yes. I like to clean and organize and I like things to be tidy. But you wouldn't have known it today because I noticed ants early in the morning and they are a problem in my area, but I just couldn't figure out how they got in this area. Hours later I noticed one of my cats acting strange and looking under my recliner. Turns out there was a tiny skeleton, probably a gecko, under there and there was a pile of ants with it. How embarrassing!

Do you like sweet potatoes?

Yes, love them. I had some candied sweet potatoes today. Usually I just bake them but I will eat a sweet potato no matter how it is prepared.

Have you had any strange feelings or urges lately?

Yes. I have had very strange feelings the last several months. One of the worst and biggest changes of my life and I still haven't figured everything out yet

Do you like to stay at motels?

Oh you know it. ;)

Now, don't look out of your window, but do you ever get the sensation you're being watched by someone just outside of your eyeline?

Not really. If I do I ask for one that just had a general clean which is usually all quilts and throws have been laundered, pillows changed out, carpet cleaned, all soft services steamed and everything black lighted.

Do you take your own linens when you stay at a hotel.

Latest posts

Back