Yet another one of my favorite musicians has died.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naizo

Reaction score
Bowie, Cornell, Bennington. 

I know XXXTentacion doesn't exactly scream genius musician but his music did help me get through some darker times in my life. Sigh. Why does everyone I like die.

Many musical artists die early. Occupational hazard. It sucks because we tend to connect with them through their work.

I miss Chris Cornell. When i was younger i used to listen alot to Audioslave. Still do. I think that artists are usually writing songs to release emotions. At least the good ones do. So more pain means better quality.

Listening to Bend in the Road right now.

Love Jessi.

Perhaps if you learned to like your enemies...

That said, I know the feeling. When I was a teenager I was a pretty big fan of Chester Bennington in particular. A wonder how people can hear some of the lyrics songwriters put out there and not think something is wrong.

It occurred to me somewhat recently that Eddie Vedder is the last of the really well known grunge lead singers to still be with us. Kurt Cobain, Chris Cornell, Layne Staley and Scott Weiland are all deceased.

You need to get away from the human element.

Check out PlantWave.

I tried this with a cannabis plant video but it wouldn't embed... adults only. :(

So here is a nice family plant quartet.

Last edited:
Bowie, Cornell, Bennington.

I know XXXTentacion doesn't exactly scream genius musician but his music did help me get through some darker times in my life. Sigh. Why does everyone I like die.
Everything dies.

In due time..

Latest posts

Back