you can say this but i cant say that.........why

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stella said:
no course i do not expect everyone to agree with me, i have not bashed anyone's opinions on here, i've merely added my own and stuck up for myself. You're missing the point, she said it in a patronising way, had she said i don't agree stella, and this is why - blah blah blah, then all would have been ok. Its the fact that she was extremely rude, patronising, and picked me out with it. Before that i had not shot any arrows at her, the fact that she signalled me out has pissed me off, and i'm no door mat, i WILL stick up for myself.
Ah, but if she grew up under a muslim parent then actually you did bash her in a way.

stella said:
Its the fact that she was extremely rude, patronising, and picked me out with it. Before that i had not shot any arrows at her, the fact that she signalled me out has pissed me off, and i'm no door mat, i WILL stick up for myself.
Extremely? I have seen people be many times more rude. Such as yourself for example. She didn't actually call you any names.

Perhaps she poked you. You on the other hand reacted with blows to the face.

Formal request: WIll the first moderator on the scene PLEASE close this thread? It seems to be poisoned and needs to be closed, ASAP. Although I agree with some of the posters (they should know who they are), this has gone on long enough.

EveWasFramed said:
Formal request: WIll the first moderator on the scene PLEASE close this thread? It seems to be poisoned and needs to be closed, ASAP. Although I agree with some of the posters (they should know who they are), this has gone on long enough.

Amen

(yes, I did intend that as a bad pun on the original subject matter.)

LonelyDragon said:
EveWasFramed said:

Amen

(yes, I did intend that as a bad pun on the original subject matter.)

roflmao! :p Larry

Caribou said:
Sanal said:
You got news dude. She already have someone and she aint waiting like any of you for a news to flash in head that "oh yeh this person loves me" or "should i pm this girl, she is hot" or "yeh this girl is hot I should support her and MAYBE one day she will know that I have crush on her and she will love me and I wont be lonely".
Give me a BREAK.....

LOL You are so right. I should make 800 posts of "I can haz cheezburgerz" to contribute to this forum. Oops. Thats taken :(

Strength of a man is not shown by fighting with girls or on second thought I even doubt if you have a dick to be a man.

Once again. Proof that you may be 22 but you post like you are 14. You need to settle down and get your mind out of the gutter. Seriously. You react worse than a child.

Atleast Estreen made some ******* sense with her posts and she have already had someone at her defense here in this forum.

I hope the mind contained in your double-chinned head can understand where I am coming from but it seems that won't be for now or ever. It seems to me that you have VERY strong feelings for estreen. Sorry about that.

Skorian said:
Uh, she didn't say anything that is that big a deal. The fact that you lack so much control is your fault, not hers.

Thank you! BUT WATCH OUT! You might be known as someone who might have a crush on her since you decided to stick up for her as well. :p

Its good to see someone here is who is not a real head case in this thread and can understand.

What the fresia is your problem dude??? Go back and read again.. I never started a fight or an argument. You did it by insulting me. If I love lolcatz and cheezeburgerz what the fresia is your problem in it?
If you cant understand the humour in it, then thats what makes you a gardenia and different from everyone else. You eat crap bullshit and come to this forum and bash on everyone who is posting their views. Its not like you ******* rule here or anything. I can do post I want unless its not violence and "THATS NONE OF YOUR ******* BUSINESS".

No wonder you are lonely dude I can see that now hahaha...
oh pooor gardenia..

Atleast I am posting some cheezeburger posts and not starting any fights like you dickheads do.. Atleast not posting he honeysuckle like "Me me me me me.." bah...

I ******* act like 14 year old?? Well hello wake up... Who started it LMAO... You are the pissing moron here. Read what I said ass. You dont even have a dick.. hahaha.. Too bad you cant fresia the girl when you finally get her.

I take that 14 year old stuff as a compliment though:p Thank you:p I can start my teen again now:p Lol

Oh yeh Now you say I have feelings for Estreen haha. You know what? I get your problem. You are **** jealous of everyone else here that you arent getting laid but they are. I feel for u dude.. Maybe you'lll never have that luck coz u act like a complete jerk.. Just because you arent getting that girl's attention doesnt mean that you blast on everyone who makes SENSIBLE posts to get that.

You know what?? I didnt contribute my views to the issue and you said "not gonna argue with someone who doesnot". Why the fresia are you bashin everyone who does then? Looking for a fight or some internet fun? seriously??

This is what makes me mad ^ and I just asked "why did bella posted here if she knew its gonna be like this" Why in the world cant you just answer to the ******* point a shut up other than insulting me.

You start some teen fights and when someone enters it, you call them 14 year olds and all. Seriously dude. I dont understand you.

Lets stop this. I aint gonna post more of this stupid teen fights unless you start insulting someone 'again' with your own teen fight way and besides fresia would I care about views of some stranger from internet. If you want to act like grownups, then "IGNORE" the thread and let them speak out what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back