you mean I am not the only one?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I am feeling sad tonight. I have no family left. I am only 36 and nobody left to confide in. Feeling so lonely and yes maybe no where left to turn I type in "i am so lonely" and here I am. I don't know what I have done wrong in my life to make me end up so alone. I am outgoing (i think) I am pretty (or so I have been told) I do have something intelligent to say (I can add). But it seems that I am alone. I have few people around me and one friend. I think she too is getting tired of me. I have a big heart but I am tired of it being hurt. What is this hell? Created by me? The harder I try the harder it comes. Hey isn't that a song. Must have been another lonely person. I guess I am not the only lonely person out there but it sure feels like it.

Of course you're not the only lonely person out there, there are so many lonely people that this website was made because of it. In fact a smart thing to do would be to register on these forums and make some other people who are lonely, and kill two birds with one stone.

That's right, you definitely are not alone. But I will not detract from the fact that you feel alone and are hurting. I am not going to pat you on the back and tell you to go out an mingle and all will be grand. Nope, doesn't work that way. The new age of technology and everyone "plugging in" to everything. Most of the people wired and plugged in to different mediums do not interact with strangers as it the old days. No you are not alone in the world and there is a common bond with all the lonely people out there and on the forrums. Problem is that the forums and phones can only bring a temporary relief from the pain. Rarely do we create a life long bond or relationship with those we meet via phone or internet.
Do not give up. Keep your health up and live the best you can. Smile at others.
There is no abnormal life, blessed or cursed life. It is only life and what we do with it. We make the choices. Good luck to you!!

Falco

No u are definatly not the only 1! I feel lonely sometimes too, mostly when im bored i feel lonely. Sometimes i feel like everyone is living a better life and having more fun than me, stupid i no, but this makes feel lonely. I have 3 good friends but they really have no idea of my lonlieness at the moment...i hate pretending im happy when im not...i hop i will b someday

I always think if ur going throught a bad time, things can only get better. This has always bn my experience...its keeping me going at the moment

i feel sad and lonely like u most nights ..

i finish work come home .. watch tv .. go to bed .. i have nothing.
debts up to my eyeballs, job i hate .. in short nothing going for me at all !

its hard to change things for the better isnt it ..

but i agree with the last poster that says things can only get better .. just have to be patient ... which is what im trying to do too !

Latest posts

Back