you suck

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HATE MOSQUITOES!!!!!! Ever summer I end up getting many hundred bites on me. Right now I have about 30.
I got bitten all over my first summer in India, this guy told me to eat a raw garlic clove every night, I've never been bitten by any insect since.

Days when the temperature goes above 115F.

We're having a 100F degree day here, that's probably just a Tuesday for you (incidentally it really is Tuesday!) but for us, it's brutal. I miss our run of 70-ish degrees already.

The only silver lining is that I hope the warmer temps bring out lightning bugs. I saw two the one warmer night we had last week, but none since.

We're having a 100F degree day here, that's probably just a Tuesday for you (incidentally it really is Tuesday!) but for us, it's brutal. I miss our run of 70-ish degrees already.

The only silver lining is that I hope the warmer temps bring out lightning bugs. I saw two the one warmer night we had last week, but none since.
Yeah, 100F is a nice day here. I just have a feeling this summer is going to be brutal this year. Back in 2020 we had about 90 days 112F or above. My orange tree almost died and has not recovered.

James Corden, apparently he's heading back to the UK after his Late Late Show contract ends next year, we don't want him which is why he pissed off to the states in the first place. He is loud, obnoxious and talentless.
He brown noses with the likes of Harry and Markle while treating his staff and crew as though he were Ellen De Generes.

Latest posts

Back