Your Favorite Cheesy Movies From The 80's

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bloody adore this film.

Flash, Flash, I love you, but we only have fourteen hours to save the Earth!” ⚡ 💥 🚀
One of the best lines ever! So many wonderfully cheesy, memorable lines:

Munson: "Dr. Zarkov! Dr. Zarkov! Wake up! It's 8:24 in the morning and there's no sun!"
Dr. Zarkov: *springs out of bed in an instant, not groggy at all* "No sun?! Quick, check the angular vector of the moon!"

Ming: "Klytus, I'm bored. . . What plaything can you offer me today?"
Kyltus: "An obscure body in the S-K system, your Majesty. The inhabitants refer to it as the planet Earth. . ."

Vultan: "Gordon's alive?!"

P.S. Check it out: a new addition to the Funko Pop! line that was just released. Must get this.

Attachments

• 3max.jpg
    3max.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
One of the best lines ever! So many wonderfully cheesy, memorable lines:

Munson: "Dr. Zarkov! Dr. Zarkov! Wake up! It's 8:24 in the morning and there's no sun!"
Dr. Zarkov: *springs out of bed in an instant, not groggy at all* "No sun?! Quick, check the angular vector of the moon!"

Ming: "Klytus, I'm bored. . . What plaything can you offer me today?"
Kyltus: "An obscure body in the S-K system, your Majesty. The inhabitants refer to it as the planet Earth. . ."

Vultan: "Gordon's alive?!"

P.S. Check it out: a new addition to the Funko Pop! line that was just released. Must get this.
Hahahah we could exchange Flash Gordon quotes all night but I'll leave you with my favourite;

Klytus: Bring me... the bore worms!
Aura: No! Not the bore worms!

💥

Hahahah we could exchange Flash Gordon quotes all night but I'll leave you with my favourite;

Klytus: Bring me... the bore worms!
Aura: No! Not the bore worms!

💥
Yep! That's a favourite of my brothers as well. It's fun to randomly quote that line at family gatherings and the sort - we get some odd looks, haha.

I really liked both:

Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer. I watch them both every couple of years. :)

iu

Latest posts

Back