Your Favorite Kinda People

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kinda people who, when driving, stay in their car after they reach their destination just to listen to the end of the song on the stereo.
That was my dad :( except it was some debate radio station when people called in and said crazy things so..he'd be arguing in the car lol

I like the kind of person that isn't afraid to make someone feel special, that someone being me :)

graphic.jpg

The non-existent kind. . . 😂😜 (and yeah, I'll agree with Minus - cats) 🐈‍⬛

OK, on a serious note - sense of humour a must. People who are down-to-earth, unpretentious, a little (or a lot) quirky. I have a soft spot for those people who kind of exist at the edges of society - the people who don't seem (or feel) they fit in anywhere, the quiet ones, the shy ones, the ones that are always by themselves, the wallflowers and weirdos. As a general rule, they always seem to be the people who are most accepting of others, who are interesting and thought-provoking to be around.

The non-existent kind. . . 😂😜 (and yeah, I'll agree with Minus - cats) 🐈‍⬛

OK, on a serious note - sense of humour a must. People who are down-to-earth, unpretentious, a little (or a lot) quirky. I have a soft spot for those people who kind of exist at the edges of society - the people who don't seem (or feel) they fit in anywhere, the quiet ones, the shy ones, the ones that are always by themselves, the wallflowers and weirdos. As a general rule, they always seem to be the people who are most accepting of others, who are interesting and thought-provoking to be around.
100% my kind too! Trustworthy is also a must

Latest posts

Back