Your future friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vic_

Reaction score
Hi folks, new member here.
I'm looking for some good friendships. I'm a good listener, so I would like to hear your life experiences, stories, interests, and share thoughts.

About myself... I'm an extroverted person, but lately I'm not really enjoying going out that much. I'm 20 y/o who likes horror movies, almost all kinds of music and is always looking for new podcasts (btw, do you have any recommendation?)

Nice to meet you!

Some of them are definitely Hereditary, the whole sequel of The Conjuring and Annabelle 1. What about yours?
Halloween(1978), Dawn of the dead(1978), Martyrs

I like a lot of the 2010s films as well Midsommar, Green Room, Hereditary(as well), The VVitch, It Follows, What We Do In The Shadows, Climax, Raw, Happy Death Day, Tigers are not Afraid. Lol endless list.

I liked 'The Thing' a lot, but that is quite an old one already.
The first time I saw a film that was made with those small handheld cameras I also found it quite scary, and The Ring (the first one) I liked too.
Since then I haven't seen that many that I liked.
Any Brazilian films you can recommend, Vic (don't have to be horror films).
I know 'Cidade de Deus', but I prefer the less violent type.

Halloween(1978), Dawn of the dead(1978), Martyrs

I like a lot of the 2010s films as well Midsommar, Green Room, Hereditary(as well), The VVitch, It Follows, What We Do In The Shadows, Climax, Raw, Happy Death Day, Tigers are not Afraid. Lol endless list.
Midsommar, Happy Death Day and The Witch I've already watched and liked a lot. Have you ever watched Apostle? It's very good, I think you would like it. Anyway, I'll add the others to my list and check them out. Thanks!

I liked 'The Thing' a lot, but that is quite an old one already.
The first time I saw a film that was made with those small handheld cameras I also found it quite scary, and The Ring (the first one) I liked too.
Since then I haven't seen that many that I liked.
Any Brazilian films you can recommend, Vic (don't have to be horror films).
I know 'Cidade de Deus', but I prefer the less violent type.
I've have never seen The Thing, I'll check this one out too.
I like The Ring as well, but I haven't watched the second one yet, I need to see it.
About the Brazilian movies, take a look at "Central do Brasil", "O ano em que meus pais sairam de férias" or "O lobo atrás da porta". I hope you like them, tell me later! :)

Latest posts

Back