Your personal identification information is no longer considered trustworthy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so I already posted about the difficult time I'm having getting online accounts open because they can't verify my ID. I've even been sent special pin numbers via US mail to verify me. They check the system that I've been verified via those pin numbers. But, the system kicks me back out and requires me to do another pin verification. Others have suggested that my ID has probably been compromised. As much as I can check nearly all of the databrokers information is correct. But, it's outdated. So, it's a mix of current and outdated information. But, all the important stuff like my driver's license, other accounts, courts, etc, etc, etc are correct. Yet, those seem to carry the same importance as some third data brokers that is unidenifiable to me.

It's just the **** 3rd party databases that buy and sell information to others that are showing old information and some minor incorrect information. But, I cannot open any new online accounts period. Even the banks that I currently have will not let me open new accounts online. I need to go inside and physically do it. I spoke with an account manager. He said we do this for your protection. I said only I have all the information neccesary to log into my account along with my SSN and all the other private confidential information. He said someone else could have that information. So, I said then you no longer trust that information. He said no we cannot. Wow!!!!!

My point is that people / businesses no longer deem our private information to be private any more. They have all given up on it. Things like social security numbers, driver's license numbers, date of birth, addresses, places where you do business, pretty much all of your private confidential information is consider compromised. So, the businesses work backwards in order to try to verify your real information using BS crap information from data brokers. If the two don't match then you become non-verifiable. So, we are going to become slaves to the databrokers with information that is easily wrong, compromised, or down right fraudulent. But, if you pay them a yearly fee they will make sure your information is accurate. That's a BS scam!

So, I guess I will only do business in person from now on. Even though it's super easy to buy a fake ID the banks and businesses haven't quite realized that yet. But, I'm sure at some point they will no longer consider in person information valid either. "I know you look like you and all the information you gave us is correct. We still can't trust that. So, sorry will cannot give you your money. We are doing this to keep you safe." But, they will trust your insecure easily hacked cell phones as your magic key to verify everything. Because everybody knows cell phones are secured, never get misplaced, and ultimately the only way to identify someone any more.

Because of all of that Identity fraud will become very rampant. The systems they are using now are constantly replicating all of our private confidential information. Woohoo! Congratulations! What an improvement!

"I spoke with an account manager. He said we do this for your protection."

Those outfits don't give two shits about your protection. They're only concerned with themselves and what matters to them and their protection.

Information is sold and resold. Nothing is sacred anymore. Once currency become fully digitized we will all be screwed.

I think my generation was the last generation to be around for the time when computers were used for spreadsheets, making banners in junior high, what we called them before they became middle schools, and for keeping simple records.

Growing up came with some pains but when looking back on it in retrospect they were the best of times. Nothing like that will ever be experienced again.

I thank you for this informative post! The only thing that I believe might make a difference is either switching to fingerprint or eye scanning. But knowing how dishonest some people are, there will eventually come along technology that makes that obsolete. I had my identity stolen and it took me over 5 years to straighten everything out. Technology is grand, but the things it is used for, well, not so much at times...

I thank you for this informative post! The only thing that I believe might make a difference is either switching to fingerprint or eye scanning. But knowing how dishonest some people are, there will eventually come along technology that makes that obsolete. I had my identity stolen and it took me over 5 years to straighten everything out. Technology is grand, but the things it is used for, well, not so much at times...
I'm glad you enjoyed it. It is sooooo easy to steal someone's identity now. And, yeah, fingerprint and eye scanning can easily be hacked. Providing a DNA sample to prove who you are is where we'll end up. But, the databases that keep track of who's DNA is whos will get hacked(sold) and people will still get their identity stolen. The difference is that it will be impossible to correct because everybody will say something like, "DNA can't be stolen. That's who you are. You must be lying so we'll further block you. Please leave."

Last edited:
I have also seen that there is current technology to replicate DNA. That is part of the argument against cloning, and I'm not too sure many people mention it.

Oh and the dumb ass who tried to open an account in my name spelled it wrong. At least I got a good laugh out of that 🤪!

Latest posts

Back