Yours truly is going to cook!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to be big and strong anymore. I want to be a fat old man full of strawberry pie and too much ice cream!
I will have some lobster, boiled, with accompanying garlic butter, shrimps, scampis and an entree of oignon soup however, please 😉
Not sure I can cook lobster from scratch lol do you like it boiled or grilled?

Not sure I can cook lobster from scratch lol do you like it boiled or grilled?
You boil it...live lol.
I know, it's not everyone's cup of tea. And the animal activists will come at me with pitchforks. But...that's the way you do it.

...uncomfortable silence. Lol.
I just want to say I didnt invent the recipe, I just make it. Not for a long time mind you because money, but it's basically the way it's done here, for like hundreds of years, by most of the population. I've read it's been banned in New Zealand, I don't know enough to know if it should be or not. I also read there's apparently some scientific proof behind the notion that cooking it live is better and that a gradual boil prevents it suffering. I don't know how much that's worth either. I'm sorry if it offends sensibilities, that's really not the intention, it's just the way the culture has evolved here. If the ever ban it here, I'll follow suite.

Lol yikes, I don't know, I couldn't do that, but I eat a lot of lobster to be fair 🙈 😅

It's illegal to boil crab and lobster alive in Switzerland 🇨🇭 The Netherlands and UK are considering a ban too 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I think they should also ban all this live octopus eating I've been seeing on Youtube but... idk.

Latest posts

Back