do u ever feel lonely that you feel ill

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know about "ill" but sometimes it makes me feel completely shitty and down.

If you mean 'ill' as in you become mentally ill or depressed as a result of loneliness, then yes that happens to me at times. Somedays I feel so bad that I won't even do anything at all and I often find myself laying in bed all day, sometimes I feel so ill that I won't even eat. Other days I feel calm and happy.

I go through a string of emotions.

Lonely, desperate and despaired to the point of having headaches, diarrhea, nausea? Oh yes, happened.
Anything more serious? Luckily, no.

I've inadvertantly made myself ill through excessive jogging; I find it a largely peaceful activity that takes my mind off things. However, not so long ago I was feeling so fed-up with it all that I cracked out 10 miles non-stop, and subsequently gave myself a migraine that left me partially blind for about 20 mins.

Nasty!

Electric_Fusilier said:
I've inadvertantly made myself ill through excessive jogging; I find it a largely peaceful activity that takes my mind off things. However, not so long ago I was feeling so fed-up with it all that I cracked out 10 miles non-stop, and subsequently gave myself a migraine that left me partially blind for about 20 mins.

Nasty!

That means you're dehydrated! Exercise is great for you; just make sure you drink plenty of WATER! :cool:

^^Yeah, I know. It was just one of the days, you know. However, the migraine wasn't the worst thing - that was the Jogger's Nipple.

It's a recognised condition, and most unpleasant, let me say. Feels like there's two red-hot pokers sticking in your chest. Embarrasing too, because they were sticking out like chapel hat pegs as well.

Latest posts

Back