loneliness - hurts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warmblanket

Reaction score
I'm trying my best to study alone, its pretty late, had 2 naps during the day, so I'm awake for the night sitting at kitchen table with tv on to help.

But I feel so lonely, that my head really hurts and in alot of pain, and feel like grabbling for someone's hand to hold, so the panic goes away. I cant manage it much longer, Ive tried everything but nothing takes it away, then I start to feel sad. I really need lots of help.

Its really interfering with my daily functioning, I feel like I need an occupational therapist, just to sit with me all day and stay here, just to help me through until I'm stronger to be able to be alone.

I'm trying to stay up tonight and study so feel free to provide some advice, to help take it away. my head hurts so much, in pain, i feel like i need to hit it or something to counteract, it hurts.

I feel like crying to relieve it but I cant cry

Firstly, you're not alone so have a hug! ((((warmblanket))))

Also, the fact you're studying is a really good thing as you're doing something for yourself so pat on the back.

Tell us more about what you're studying for?

Can't say what I'm studying but its higher level.

I really cant function properly, and dont feel too well. I'm pretty tired all the time.

I feel like my brain needs someone to pick it up and cuddle it for a while, it hurts.

How do I manage to have a momentum without having no control over concentration?

Don't know all the answers I'm afraid, only that you're not odd for feeling like it. Are there decent self-study sites you can look for at a high level? I'm only studying at a low level so have no idea but I bet there's loads of people at your level who feel the same.

Is there any way you can take a study break, even if only for a week or two? I know sometimes going away from something can make the world of difference though not always practical.

I dont know any, I've tried looking before, if you find any can you let me know? Would be good to have a break, but dont have much time left, and Im struggling to get them in on time. Crying...

Awww, bless you. I'll see what I can find but please don't feel awful, there must be hundreds of people all struggling with the same thing.

Tell me something good about you life if there is anything?

making myself tired again crying, emotionally tired, think ill go to bed

you see this what keeps happening

If you can sleep, do so. Whatever you're studying for isn't worth making yourself ill. Start afresh tomorrow and ask for help if you need it, be it from friends, strangers, or a doctor.

You take care x

I know what you mean, family and friends expect too much of you sometimes, but that's what teachers/doctors/counsellors are for, people you're not emotionally attached to can be far more help in that way as you have no guilt with them.

not really just as hard to ask, cos youre always emotionally attached to people you interact with on regular basis, and they can make you feel guilty too for asking questions

Well sometimes you just have to put yourself first and think sod them, in the nicest possible way. If they asked you for help would you help them? If the answer's yes then just ask them for help.

My friend put it in a nice way when I needed help. She said it made her feel wanted and useful to help me. It made it feel like I trusted her and she was needed. I hadn't looked at it that way before, just felt like a burden. If your guys like you and you make it plain that you're in dire need they should be there for you, give it a go.

feeling really suicidal today...getting really dizzy when walking, keep bumping into things, and finding it hard to lift myself like my arms and legs, passing a discharge all the time...could be infection? my heart pounding, and feel like im gonna collapse from my chest...dont have anyone to call so came here...

is it just anxiety? panic attack? cos im starting to feel weak with anxiety in my chest

Is it possible to die from loneliness cos I feel pretty ill from it

hey warmblanket, did you ever see that movie v for vendetta?

remember that part where eevee is reading the note in the cell and at the end it says "even though I don't know you, laugh with you etc..i love you" well i want you to know, as one human being to another, as one lonely heart to another, as a person who understands to another, i love you!

as much as you hate to think it, even though this big blue bubble has 6 billion people, 6 billion lights, the loss of just one still means the light gets dimmer and none of us here want to see that light get any dimmer.

you are not alone :)

I know exactly how you feel. I'm alone almost 100% of the time and sometimes the pressure of it builds up so bad you don't think you can bear it.

I wish I had something really helpful to say... those sorts of feelings used to occur to me a lot, but they don't anymore. I guess what I sort of learned to do was comfort and encourage myself with my own thoughts. 'Why should I need another person's input? I've got myself and my input, and no one understands me better than me.' Sounds dorky and useless, I know, but everything we do comes from within ourselves and I think it really helped me to just learn to draw strength, confidence and happiness when I need it purely from my own mind. Either that, or I've just started to go numb over time.

You said something about seeing a therapist, which I personally think is a great idea. I talked to one for a while a few years ago. He was a wonderful guy who really helped me address the deep depressive issues I was having back then, or more often we would just shoot the honeysuckle for an hour or so and I would go home feeling great. There's nothing wrong with seeing someone, it worked wonders for me.

Or if you ever just feeling having a word with someone, like I said I'm alone all the time, so you're more than welcome to talk to me.

I'm really lost and need some guidance, I just feel very vulnerable and doing things that getting me in troble cos i feel very influential, weak , and vulnerable

Im upset cos im doing things way out of character , dunno who i am or where i am, at the moment

starting to feel i dont wanna be around anyone cos its stressful and eveyones always picking there stuff out on me...just wanna stay home in my new place and not work, whihch is what im doing, dont care about college or anything, amnt talking to my family, dont feel lke even going to counsellor ...im happy just at home, my own home now despite my bad habits

Steppenwolfe said:
I guess what I sort of learned to do was comfort and encourage myself with my own thoughts. 'Why should I need another person's input? I've got myself and my input, and no one understands me better than me.' Sounds dorky and useless, I know, but everything we do comes from within ourselves and I think it really helped me to just learn to draw strength, confidence and happiness when I need it purely from my own mind.

what if u hate urself?

JustIncubus said:
hey warmblanket, did you ever see that movie v for vendetta?

remember that part where eevee is reading the note in the cell and at the end it says "even though I don't know you, laugh with you etc..i love you" well i want you to know, as one human being to another, as one lonely heart to another, as a person who understands to another, i love you!

as much as you hate to think it, even though this big blue bubble has 6 billion people, 6 billion lights, the loss of just one still means the light gets dimmer and none of us here want to see that light get any dimmer.

you are not alone :)

aww thank its a bit comfortinng hugs

Latest posts

Back