what does it mean ?????

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lina

Reaction score
Hi everyone ,
My sister was asked out by a guy on facebook (they work together but have never really had a chance to talk to each other face to face ) he asked her out for the 31 dec and she said no she can't -- after that he said " if u can't go out why don't we spend this night in my house i'll cook if u want " -DO U SEE that normal to spend the first date at someone's house especially at by night at 31dec- is there anything SEXUAL here ??? He may be attracted just by her apparence and i don't know ... Especially cause he has never the chance to talk to her i know who she is ???
PLEASE SOME ANSWRERS SHE SAID YES AND I'M WORRING ABOUT HER !!!!!!

Yes me too i don't understand - i don't want her to go !!

Lina said:
Hi everyone ,
My sister was asked out by a guy on facebook (they work together but have never really had a chance to talk to each other face to face ) he asked her out for the 31 dec and she said no she can't -- after that he said " if u can't go out why don't we spend this night in my house i'll cook if u want " -DO U SEE that normal to spend the first date at someone's house especially at by night at 31dec- is there anything SEXUAL here ??? He may be attracted just by her apparence and i don't know ... Especially cause he has never the chance to talk to her i know who she is ???
PLEASE SOME ANSWRERS SHE SAID YES AND I'M WORRING ABOUT HER !!!!!!

It sounds like something sexual to me too, and perhaps the best way would be if she asked the guy? I know this is pretty brutal but honesty often works best.

also is it possible she is simply interested in something sexual? that too is okay.

Well firstly how old is she?

He may very well just be after sex, what is your sister after? Maybe your sister finds him attractive and would like to have sex with him.

While it is a little unusual to just invite someone over when you do not really know them at all, it could also just be completely harmless though and they might just want to get to know each other.

Sorry that is fairly general but there just simply isn't enough information to give proper good advice. One bit of advice I can give though is perhaps talk to your sister. Say you are worried because he might just be in it for sex and that she should not just give in to him if he tries to push the idea. It depends how close you are to your sister, how old she is and what she is like as a person.

No she is not after sex - she thinks he said that to know more each other - i don't think so and i 'm gonna talk to her !!

This is a guy's way of controlling his environment and the main reason that women normally say "No" to these invites.

If your sister knows that this guy will want sex after dinner, which is clearly implied by such an invite, then she won't be surprised when it happens.

For what it's worth, I would never ask a woman to come to my place on a first date. It's creepy.

I can't understand why she said no to going out with him but agrees to visit him in his home.

Some guys throw ideas out there almost like desperation to see which one works, this may be one of those cases. He isn't necessarily a mean guy who's out to get what he can - he might just want to try and get to know her, but at the same time it isn't normal. If he's interested I'm pretty sure he'll agree to another time or place so I'd try and get her to agree this with him.

9006 said:
I can't understand why she said no to going out with him but agrees to visit him in his home.

This, and yeah i believe his intentions arent entirely noble

While a first date isn't generally conducted at one's home, it's not entirely unheard of.
I'd not be so quick to say that the guy plans to jump her bones, but unless the circumstances warranted it, neither would I choose his home for a first date.
There's really not enough information to make a call that says he's just "looking" for something.

You ruined my plans! ;)

Kidding of course. I'm not that guy. I think it really depends on the guy. Some guys aren't just after sex. I'd love to invite a girl over for new years eve. Not for sex. Just to enjoy such a time with someone special.

Latest posts

Back