Struggling to get by lately

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeafPerson

Reaction score
Lately ive been getting this feeling in stomach. Like somethings boiling in there, and it moves up to my chest and makes me want to yell and cry. All the music i normally love and enjoy, just frustrates me. I cant find any quarter in activities that normally id enjoy. Its unformfortable all the time. I want to go out and buy drugs, but I dont want to disappoint my parents. Im just alone and so tired of all this. Every morning lately has been a struggle to get out of bed, I just dont want to get up and face the same honeysuckle. I feel so messed in the head. Im trying as hard as I can to not be all "woe is me" but its hard when I cant be happy anymore. It cant continue like this, everyday has been a battle and im very tired.

Hey LeafPerson, I'm sorry to hear that :/. I've been experiencing the same things as you. There are so many things I want to accomplish, but can't because I'm so depressed and anxious all the time. Each day is the same mess. The same struggle for what seems like a completely pointless endeavor. It's a cycle that's hard to break free of. I understand completely where you're coming from. I've set a goal for myself: To start over again in a different state. That's what gives me hope and a sense of purpose to continue on. Have you tried setting any goals for yourself? It doesn't matter how big or small they are; setting them and trying to achieve them is what counts--even if it's just getting out of bed in the morning.

Do you talk to anyone about your problems, like a therapist or good friend? If you'd like, you can PM me :).

LeafPerson said:
Lately ive been getting this feeling in stomach. Like somethings boiling in there, and it moves up to my chest and makes me want to yell and cry. All the music i normally love and enjoy, just frustrates me. I cant find any quarter in activities that normally id enjoy. Its unformfortable all the time. I want to go out and buy drugs, but I dont want to disappoint my parents. Im just alone and so tired of all this. Every morning lately has been a struggle to get out of bed, I just dont want to get up and face the same honeysuckle. I feel so messed in the head. Im trying as hard as I can to not be all "woe is me" but its hard when I cant be happy anymore. It cant continue like this, everyday has been a battle and im very tired.

I know its rough. I have gone through the same at one time, but, I would get out if only to help where it is needed. I would go to a place that hands out food for the poor, or to a teen shelter to talk to the teens. food kitchens where they feed the homeless, After a good day I would feel better about myself, go home and watch tv or work in the garden, it seemed to uplift me when I helped others.
Just sitting around and falling into boredom even forcing yourself to go for a long walk.
Talk to a pastor to refer you.
Just some thoughts.
Louise

xaero said:
Hey LeafPerson, I'm sorry to hear that :/. I've been experiencing the same things as you. There are so many things I want to accomplish, but can't because I'm so depressed and anxious all the time. Each day is the same mess. The same struggle for what seems like a completely pointless endeavor. It's a cycle that's hard to break free of. I understand completely where you're coming from. I've set a goal for myself: To start over again in a different state. That's what gives me hope and a sense of purpose to continue on. Have you tried setting any goals for yourself? It doesn't matter how big or small they are; setting them and trying to achieve them is what counts--even if it's just getting out of bed in the morning.

Do you talk to anyone about your problems, like a therapist or good friend? If you'd like, you can PM me :).

Yes, I decided to get in shape some months ago. And I have, I have lost 42 pounds and am quite toned. Unfortunately I feel just as empty. Ive been talking to a few people about my problems, but no one has a solution.

reloadlife23 said:
LeafPerson said:

I know its rough. I have gone through the same at one time, but, I would get out if only to help where it is needed. I would go to a place that hands out food for the poor, or to a teen shelter to talk to the teens. food kitchens where they feed the homeless, After a good day I would feel better about myself, go home and watch tv or work in the garden, it seemed to uplift me when I helped others.
Just sitting around and falling into boredom even forcing yourself to go for a long walk.
Just some thoughts.
Louise

I have been searching desperately for a teen club or group to make a friend in my city, but since im not religious it limits my options greatly. Theres barely any groups that arent religion based. I know a companion would help me a lot, but the problem is finding one.

LeafPerson said:
xaero said:

Yes, I decided to get in shape some months ago. And I have, I have lost 42 pounds and am quite toned. Unfortunately I feel just as empty. Ive been talking to a few people about my problems, but no one has a solution.

reloadlife23 said:
LeafPerson said:

Just some thoughts.
Louise

I have been searching desperately for a teen club or group to make a friend in my city, but since im not religious it limits my options greatly. Theres barely any groups that arent religion based. I know a companion would help me a lot, but the problem is finding one.

Okay, then try this, it helped me and it could help you
Please go to fhu.com
there is a stress disc that has helped soldiers with problems they came home with.
What have you got to lose?

Latest posts

Back