Sup!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weste

Reaction score
Hello :D
I made this account several months ago and I guess today I should finally say something. Well, I'm 21, female, live in the Midwest. And lonely. Most of the time that doesn't bother me. I spent most of my time online, studying, school, in my room. It all starts when people ask me what I do for fun or you know just everyday conversation. I have nothing to talk about.
The first real friend I had was freshman year of high school. Thinking back I didn't really like her I just wanted someone to share a locker with and someone to talk to.
We were good friends all through high school most of the time she didn't bother me about having nothing to say. You know I just tagged along with her.
But I just got this weird feeling knowing that I was...too boring for her. Long story short I just slowly stop texting her, stop hanging around. It's been almost a year since that. Back to no friends and having no one to really talk to.
I feel like a loser when I look at my contacts on my phone and see just my parents and sister listed as my contacts. Really makes me feel like a failure at life and relationships.
Sometimes I just wish I could die early in life because it feels just like a drag to keep living. Next moment I'm thinking what's wrong with you? Don't think like that. You're just not a people person.
Anyway, I'll just keep living this everyday boring life of mine.

Welcome to the forum.

Please try to keep going, life can be tough but you can get through it.

I have a small contact list on my phone too. I just ignore the fact it's small.

I feel like I could have written this post myself; same general story.

Anyway, Welcome to the forum.

Hey weste, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about what you've been through. There are some really awesome people on this forum I've made friends with. I hope you'll be able to do the same. Good luck. :)

Hello weste. Welcome to the forum. Sometimes less is more. And guess what, I don't even have a phone, the reason mainly because I too would have a very small contact list. And I'd never use it. So I just didn't get one. Hope you find some friends on here.

Latest posts

Back