Dear sutton

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stork_error

Reaction score
I know last year I wrote you a poem for your birthday but this year my mind is to distraught to be creative, so I apologize.
Thankyou so much for being there for me, I honestly don’t know what I would have done if I didn’t have you to vent all that workplace honeysuckle on. I’m glad I could be there for you as well and Im glad that you found talking to me about your workplace honeysuckle helpful as well. So here we are another year older, and a bit wiser, or at least I think so anyway.
Sometimes just having someone to talk to, that really understands you, can go such a long way. You have really been that person for me, and gosh, I’m so thankful, I really am.
We have so much in common, and we think so much alike, I would swear we were sisters.
I appreciate your sense of reality, your drive and motivation. I only hope that some day you get exactly what you want out of your job and your life. You deserve the best Sutton and you deserve all the happiness in the world. I wish you a peaceful b day with no sick cat this year. Xo

Always your friend, from the bottom of my heart… thankyou

Stork error

stork_error said:
I appreciate your sense of reality, your drive and motivation. I only hope that some day you get exactly what you want out of your job and your life. You deserve the best Sutton and you deserve all the happiness in the world. I wish you a peaceful b day with no sick cat this year. Xo

Oh dear! Why thank you. Ditto. I hope things get better for you I really do.

Latest posts

Back