ALL quiet on the western front

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isthatso

Trannie
Reaction score
Get it ? That was reasonably witty. I'm a language lover though second languages are beyond me. I admire people who speak other languages. That part of my brain seems missing.
Shout out to okidoke.
I'm waiting for your police instinct. To arrest me. Citizens arrest. That should earn you brownie points with the rest of the gang here.
We need to talk. Whatever depression you are suffering due to divorce and so on. I am sorry. You are suffering more than me. You seem to have things going for you like self discipline and fitness and photography. But you could improve on the following.......emotional intelligence. Maybe that can't be learned. I don't know. Try to see things from a female point of view. I know it's hard. I struggle. But guys who can respect and be sensitive to women, are the real winners in this life. I need to work on this one as well. Women aren't just sex objects anyway. Your need for sex seems to be clouding your judgement.in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back